Trailers

hansnl

Hello all! I am looking for a new trailer to hitch to my Honda CRV. Is there anybody who can give me info about this topic. I searched on the internet but no small trailers, only the big ones. Help!!!!

Have you tried Carrymore? They do a range of trailers sold through agents in Thailand.

Tel No (English) 66 (0) 85841 9805

Hello all! I am looking for a new trailer to hitch to my Honda CRV. Is there anybody who can give me info about this topic. I searched on the internet but no small trailers, only the big ones. Help!!!!

There's hope, saw some discussion of utility trailers on another Thai based forum.  One manufacturer is nearby, up in Korat area.

Just do a google for:  thailand viking trailers

Their website should pop right up.

BTW, there was also some discussion about proper registration of trailers with the Dept of Transportation.  Better check with your local office on that so you be sure to get the correct type.  One note referred to requirement for lights and brakes, makes sense.

How about reporting back how your search works out?

Attached, a photo I took out my way on the Rangsit-Ongkarak Road some months back.  A pretty rare sight, I must say.

Mac

post-32650-1194739270_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
We do make Trailers small or large what ever you like