Unbelievable

dee123

Have you any funny stories about thai policemen?....here's a couple; (1). I thought I'dhad it when stumbling onto my motorbike as a copper ran over and grabed me and my motobike! after a couple bottles of sang thip...."no no stop " he said ..."hey taxi" ....he had ordered me and my bike a lift home :o ! (2) I had arranged a meet at 6 oclock at a local hotel with Chris my drinking partner who had left to go home and change clothes as neither of us had any clothes as we were in "coventry" with our missus's whilst on the piss. I had just met an English teacher who joined me for a beer "you'll like Chris" I said "he's a right nutter"....."that wouldn't be your friend over there" the teacher said while pointing to a 6 foot farang dressed up in wifes clothes and high heels whilst directing local trafic......the policeman on duty ran over to him and gave him his hat! :D whilst being interviewed by the local police about a domestic one young male copper says to me about his pretty female colleague "hey you want <deleted> my friend" :D !!...... p.s. this was in my younger days :D

Edited by dee123

... an oldie, but a goodie.... young thai woman kneeling before a buddha image, asks out loud..

"oh buddha, please help me I need 700 baht very urgently, this is a life or death situation."

She goes on to tell buddha a truly sad tale of woe. Standing nearby a policeman overhears her pleading, and her story really touches him.

As the lady gets up to leave the police man walks over and hands her a 500 baht note, smiles, and walks away. In the distance the lady is overheard again speaking to buddha, she says;

"thanks my buddha, but next time please don't give the money to the policeman, he took 200 baht for himself". :o

... an oldie, but a goodie.... young thai woman kneeling before a buddha image, asks out loud..

"oh buddha, please help me I need 700 baht very urgently, this is a life or death situation."

She goes on to tell buddha a truly sad tale of woe. Standing nearby a policeman overhears her pleading, and her story really touches him.

As the lady gets up to leave the police man walks over and hands her a 500 baht note, smiles, and walks away. In the distance the lady is overheard again speaking to buddha, she says;

"thanks my buddha, but next time please don't give the money to the policeman, he took 200 baht for himself". :o

again unbelievable :D