Best Place For Obtaining 1 Yr Non B?

I need to do an urgent visa run...having never done one before, can someone please advise the best place for obtaining a Non b . A friend has mentioned Laos...can anyone second that?

You can still change an 1month 'entry visa stamp' into a Non-B at Suan Plu. If you've got some paper work and at least 19-21days left? may be 15days..................give them a call & check

I need to do an urgent visa run...having never done one before, can someone please advise the best place for obtaining a Non b . A friend has mentioned Laos...can anyone second that?

You can still change an 1month 'entry visa stamp' into a Non-B at Suan Plu. If you've got some paper work and at least 19-21days left? may be 15days..................give them a call & check

True. But i,m guessing he is almost out of time due to stating he said it was " urgent"

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up going to Laos with all the correct paperwork and my work permit. Got issued a 3 month Non B..will have to extend here in Thailand next time.

The truth is I have been working/living here for over four years and have never had to leave the country. I resigned from my last job(contract was up) but my visa was valid until 27th Nov. During this time I setup my own company and got a work permit issued. My so called 'legal advisor' told me that leaving the country was not necessary and being the stupid person that I am, I believed her. Anyway, surrendered the old WP and applied for a new one which got issued to me in 'error' according to immigration. In the end I had to exit and return which is what I did and paid a hefty overtstay fine.

Anyway. all done and dusted now.