Dianne Estate

Woofer

I strongly suggest you rent first. the Dianna Estate "condos" have a few issues, particuliarly with noise. They are quite flimsily built which means you will hear your neighbours and if you are not on the very top floor you will hear people above. That might get very annoyig. Second, there are extremely loud bars close to the estate on Soi Buakao and I have heard local residents had sometimes been unable to sleep until 6am. The police were called in eventually and I believe this quitened things down for a bit but then the probem started again. And asking the perpetrators to be considerate might land you in hospital, by the way. Finally, you may have read about the various economic problems in the US and Europe. Property has been falling in value and this will probably continue for a while, so you have time. Therefore, my humble advice is do some more research and after you've done that and you still like the place, then rent. After you've lived there for a year or so then buy, but not before, as you may live to regret it.

i stayed there a few years ago and while i was t work my apartment was broken into. they reckoned it was the guy in the apartment next door who climbed over the balcony and broke in. 2 months later the same happened again after which i moved out. the security there is useless as all they do is stand at the gate and let people in. when i got the police involved the security were adamant that nobody can get past them without them knowing about it (i sailed straight through in a taxi 2 days before this). the management let us stay there rent free for another month but i only stayed long enough to find somewhere else to live.

I strongly suggest you rent first. the Dianna Estate "condos" have a few issues, particuliarly with noise. They are quite flimsily built which means you will hear your neighbours and if you are not on the very top floor you will hear people above. That might get very annoyig. Second, there are extremely loud bars close to the estate on Soi Buakao and I have heard local residents had sometimes been unable to sleep until 6am. The police were called in eventually and I believe this quitened things down for a bit but then the probem started again. And asking the perpetrators to be considerate might land you in hospital, by the way. Finally, you may have read about the various economic problems in the US and Europe. Property has been falling in value and this will probably continue for a while, so you have time. Therefore, my humble advice is do some more research and after you've done that and you still like the place, then rent. After you've lived there for a year or so then buy, but not before, as you may live to regret it.

Thanks for your reply. I was looking at buying at Dianne Estate for a investment not to live in as I have a house in Pattaya. Do you think it would be a good invest unit?