Waxing

GreenShone

If you want a good job, pleasent surroundings, nice wax, discrete service etc etc you might need to pay close to 2000 baht... I always go to Ananda Spa on Suk 11.. it is pricey, but they make you feel like a princess..

The cheapest I know of are places on Khao Sahn road... dirt cheap.. 80 baht for eyebrows, maybe 300 baht for bikini? But don't expect anything fancy! I was taken into the waxing room and there was my mate, she was having her bikini done.. legs a kimbo... everything out for the world to see!

Can someone pls. point me to a reputable beauty saloon that does decent waxing at an affordable price? I don't want to pay 2000 baht for my legs + bikini line.

Magnolia spa Soi 71/corner of sub soi Pridi Banomyong 33 whole body waxing 700Baht guaranteed. Call 02-381-9687/8 Phen speaks English. She offers full spa services!!!

Can someone pls. point me to a reputable beauty saloon that does decent waxing at an affordable price? I don't want to pay 2000 baht for my legs + bikini line.

Magnolia spa Soi 71/corner of sub soi Pridi Banomyong 33 whole body waxing 700Baht guaranteed. Call 02-381-9687/8 Phen speaks English. She offers full spa services!!!

Thanks... I'll call them soon. :_)

can someone do me a favor and detail what happens when you go for a bikni wax, step by step? i have never been but after travelling for 6 weeks i need one and plan to go as soon as i get to buenos aires. i remember a thread here earlier detailing the different types of waxes you can get (brazilian etc.)... i know these are stupid questions but is there a menu or something? is it usually done in a private room? thx

its usually done in a private room. if its a straight bikini wax, you leave your undies on, and just adjust them to where you want the hairs ripped out.

they normally apply a thick coat of warm wax and wait for it to dry a little then they just rip it off. a couple of goes and its all done. the result is good. nice and smooth. if you usually shave the area, you should wait for a bit of growth there first to give the wax something to grip on to.

the days before hand, make sure you moisturise and loofah, in order to make the hairs come out easier.

thanks so much, especially for the advice about the undies... i was picturing having to drop drawers and get spread eagle, and that is bad enough at the gynecologist! i feel better now. :o

no. if its a brazilian, you do have to be nekked from the waist down due to the intimacy of the work being done. but a regular bikini should not require the undies to be removed.