Hundreds of customers test positive for drugs in raid on Pattaya pub

webfact

Posted (edited)

Mandatory Drug Test

(I've heard from reliable sources if you always carry a small bottle of Visine Clear Eyes with you, one can finagle the tiny bottle under ones junk and squeeze a few drops in sample and subsequently cause the test to be false positive due to the natural bleaches within the clear eyes,). 

So they say 🤫

The Best reason to stay out of the night clubs! or to stay out past midnight for that matter 😜 

I'm very "surprised" I never read about the raids on clubs meant for foreigners having failed drug test, it seems to be a bigger issue w young Thai edm clubs, who always sell happy water 

Edited by RonJr
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

219 out of about 300 customers....maybe time to rethink your whole approach to the drug game fellas. 

clearly your current approach is going well. 

Drugs seem to be the go to thing for the youth of Thailand... give it another 10-20 years and Thailand will be completely sunk.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

219 out of about 300 customers....maybe time to rethink your whole approach to the drug game fellas. 

clearly your current approach is going well. 

yes ,   I think your right stoner .... they obviously need harsher penalties and increased fines.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

The cops will tell you to take your Willie out of the aubergine first, and then have a piss. 

Nope, arrest them for being high on Ribena.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

What happens if you piss purple?

Is this in line with an old saying:

"I don't give a purple piss" 

Meaning "I don't care". 

For example 'I don't give a purple piss what you think' 

Haven't heard that saying for years...at least 40.

Amusing the way the career politicians here lead raids into dens of iniquity.

Certainly they vet all these places before the hero arrives, wouldn't do for them to walk in, someone panics and starts blasting.

2 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You mean like almost every other country in the world where drug use by the young is the go to behavior more than any time in history... ???

Yes... absolutely

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You mean like almost every other country in the world where drug use by the young is the go to behavior more than any time in history... ???

is it any wonder that people need some respite from the messed up world we live in   How many turn to alcohol is rarely mentioned but the reasons and the consequences are pretty much the same

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, RonJr said:

Mandatory Drug Test

(I've heard from reliable sources if you always carry a small bottle of Visine Clear Eyes with you, one can finagle the tiny bottle under ones junk and squeeze a few drops in sample and subsequently cause the test to be false positive due to the natural bleaches within the clear eyes,). 

So they say 🤫

The Best reason to stay out of the night clubs! or to stay out past midnight for that matter 😜 

I'm very "surprised" I never read about the raids on clubs meant for foreigners having failed drug test, it seems to be a bigger issue w young Thai edm clubs, who always sell happy water 

I don't think they can compel foreigners to do a piss test?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RonJr said:

Mandatory Drug Test

So they say 🤫

Farangs are never tested.

Farangs are always let out first and only remaining Thais get tested. Don't ask me why.

Also when they have a raid on a highway, stopping all the cars and testing all the drivers, farangs are also for some reason only ones continuing without testing.

18 hours ago, RonJr said:

Mandatory Drug Test

So they say 🤫

What if the bottle is bigger than your 'junk' ?

15 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

is it any wonder that people need some respite from the messed up world we live in   How many turn to alcohol is rarely mentioned but the reasons and the consequences are pretty much the same

Right on...  zoning out  is the answer to the messed up world... whether it be alcohol... cannabis... or hard drugs... it's happening more now than in any time in history.

On 5/27/2024 at 12:40 AM, RonJr said:

Mandatory Drug Test

So they say 🤫

When being tested for drugs the last thing one wants is a "false positive"       A negative result is what one wants !      

• Haha 1