Vet

lotus eater

My persian's litter (1 month old now) isn't doing well. 2 males are managing, though weakened and under assault of infections from their 2 sick sisters - 2 other siblings have already died.

I've been taking them to the animal clinic (1st traffic light right, north from the mengrai statue). Various injections, medications for a week now - but things going from bad to worse. So I want to take the two sick females somewhere else an leave them there for the vet to try to save them - keeping them with me and the mother is 1) distressing the mother, and 2) pulling down the immune defenses of the male siblings.

PLEASE someone give me a suggestion (and simple directions, as I'm new to CR) of a vet for this evening.

Failing which, I have found on an earlier thread 1) a place supposedly 200 metres from bigC, and 2) Ratchabhat Univ - but I don't know where it, or its clinic, is. If these aren't open in the evening, I'll just have to return to the 24hr animal clinic I've been using - since one of the kittens won't survive til the morning.

My persian's litter (1 month old now) isn't doing well. 2 males are managing, though weakened and under assault of infections from their 2 sick sisters - 2 other siblings have already died.

I've been taking them to the animal clinic (1st traffic light right, north from the mengrai statue). Various injections, medications for a week now - but things going from bad to worse. So I want to take the two sick females somewhere else an leave them there for the vet to try to save them - keeping them with me and the mother is 1) distressing the mother, and 2) pulling down the immune defenses of the male siblings.

PLEASE someone give me a suggestion (and simple directions, as I'm new to CR) of a vet for this evening.

Failing which, I have found on an earlier thread 1) a place supposedly 200 metres from bigC, and 2) Ratchabhat Univ - but I don't know where it, or its clinic, is. If these aren't open in the evening, I'll just have to return to the 24hr animal clinic I've been using - since one of the kittens won't survive til the morning.

Opposite the entrance to the Wiang Inn hotel is the government vetinary.

Edited by tayto

Opposite the entrance to the Wiang Inn hotel is the government vetinary.

Best Vet in town is Dr. Anont,

He's on Sungkhongluang Road after the temple.

OK from Phaholyothin Road heading south from Night Market, last lights turn right, go through next lights and travel on round two bends about 700M Vet Clinic Large Blue cooloured shopfront is there. Its open 24/7

Hoep they make it