Regatta; Again And Again

ThaiBob

I noticed a recent Regatta topic has disappeared. The posts and posters were asking questions and sharing information about the construction activity or lack of it. The posts were not inflamatory or breaking forum rules about this "hot" topic. If there were posts that I missed that forced closing this topic I wish the moderators would share what they were so posters will know in the future. This is a simple courtesy to board members. The purpose of boards like TV is to share information, exchange ideas, debate issues about Pattaya and Thailand; all is a respectful way. I hope the board will not be intimidated or threatened in any way by outside forces.

I noticed a recent Regatta topic has disappeared. The posts and posters were asking questions and sharing information about the construction activity or lack of it. The posts were not inflamatory or breaking forum rules about this "hot" topic. If there were posts that I missed that forced closing this topic I wish the moderators would share what they were so posters will know in the future. This is a simple courtesy to board members. The purpose of boards like TV is to share information, exchange ideas, debate issues about Pattaya and Thailand; all is a respectful way. I hope the board will not be intimidated or threatened in any way by outside forces.

Oh, but they will. TV is a for-profit enterprise, not a public service.

A very interesting posting indeed. Does anyone have any ideas about this? :o

I agree with the orignal post, why should the moderators remove the post, TV is about people opinons, this sort of thing should be allowed, similar to the Pattaya properties post what was closed last week

I agree with the orignal post, why should the moderators remove the post, TV is about people opinons, this sort of thing should be allowed, similar to the Pattaya properties post what was closed last week

Threads are removed completely and with no explaination. I'm pretty sure this one will go soon.

From the forum rules..

Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.

Please contact support[at]thaivisa.com if you have any questions.

/Topic Closed

Totster :o