Ricky Hatton Vs Floyd Mayweather Fight....

GetBackJoJo

Title says it all realy. Any idea where I can see this fight live in Bangers on December 8th? Im thinking the time difference makes it somewhere between 8am and 11am... Its a double wammy. Are there any pubs with the provision to show american pay per view boxing matches and if so, with they be open at this merry hour?

Best

GBJJ

Title says it all realy. Any idea where I can see this fight live in Bangers on December 8th? Im thinking the time difference makes it somewhere between 8am and 11am... Its a double wammy. Are there any pubs with the provision to show american pay per view boxing matches and if so, with they be open at this merry hour?

Best

GBJJ

The Winking Frog has in the past shown early morning fights, better wait to nearer the time to inquire.

Best

GBJJ

The Winking Frog has in the past shown early morning fights, better wait to nearer the time to inquire.

The Winking Frog phoned up True TV (Ribbet) and they confirmed that it will be on. They will be showing it live on the Sunday morning at Winking Frog.

Should be a few places with it on, considering the farly good start time.

Usual suspects like ; Downunder Bar Soi 23, Winking Frog, Robin Hood, Molly Malones and I'd imagine any other self respecting British or Irish syle bar.

Looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...