Thai Fans Of Manchester City Warned Of Flags

george

Has anyone got a picture of the offending flag?

Strictly speaking while lots of companies incorporate flags in their design themes not many simply stitch their logo on top. Many of those designs are legally registered, too. Has any been rejected for inappropriate flag/official state symbols use? It doesn't make the news, I suppose. People would just say "oh, ok, we'll change it".

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got a picture of the offending flag?

Strictly speaking while lots of companies incorporate flags in their design themes not many simply stitch their logo on top. Many of those designs are legally registered, too. Has any been rejected for inappropriate flag/official state symbols use? It doesn't make the news, I suppose. People would just say "oh, ok, we'll change it".

I'm sure they consulted proper authorities about the flag design as much as PTV did about acquiring a license the day they decided to broadcast. :o

Registering logos or trade marks in general is a wholly different can of worms.. But that for once is not something I can blame on the junta, that's more of a 'TIT' thing.

As for not sticking logo's on top, the Bang Kaew Dog Breeders Club sticks a drawing of a dog on top. :o

But you're right of course in that they'll just change it; it's silly and ludicrous, but not that big a deal.

after playing some football with the locals in Chaiyaphum over recent years I would just like to add this ...PASS!!! :D

hahahahaha never a truer word said than in jest........

I too have played with Thai guys and its so true that they have a real problem letting go of the ball and then becoming frustrated when the opposing 11 descend on them and take it away. The only reason I get hold of the ball is because I am the goalkeeper :D

JAF

that is thailand soccer - if you dont like it - play with your own exclusive ball! :o take up golf... :bah:

It was my ball....... well at least it was before Somchai Ronaldhino took off with it. :D

As for golf, well my club is sure big enough but I have an aversion to small balls...... must be the cold climate of England that put that notion into my head :D

I shall get my coat

JAF