American Thanksgiving Buffet

tuffy

In the past this was always my favorite meal, especially with the roast turkey and homemade giblet gravy, sage stuffing, fresh cranberries and pumpkin pie. :o I feel like Pavlov's dog...just thinking about it is making my mouth water!

Any advise on where to go for the traditional spead in Pattaya? I saw there was a topic started on places in BKK but i would rather find a place here if possible.

Pick up a copy of the pattaya Mail as loads advertising there. Also, I know Flannagans, newly opened in Jomtien is doing one for a very fair price. Had a chat with the manager over the weekend and he mentioned it.

Flannagans? An Irish bar doing American Thanksgiving? Weird!

Try: Amor, Manhattans, Tequilla Reef, Sheraton Hotel.

Pick up a copy of the pattaya Mail as loads advertising there. Also, I know Flannagans, newly opened in Jomtien is doing one for a very fair price. Had a chat with the manager over the weekend and he mentioned it.

Flannagans? An Irish bar doing American Thanksgiving? Weird!

Try: Amor, Manhattans, Tequilla Reef, Sheraton Hotel.

Thanks richsilver...I had Tequilla reef on my list to check out tomorrow but i'll check those out as well.

Well I made my choice....not that anyone here cares apparently but I was looking for down home cooking opposed to fancy so Big Bob's it is.

Bob's was packed last night and people were eating outside. Probably delicious.

The food was excellent, we had a good meal and a good time!