• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, at least the robbers weren't ladymen. Oooops! I guess the drugged,

elderly pensioner can't really be sure what they were. Strong enough to

leg it down the street with his safe. Not a good place for retired people.

Too many of the locals specifically target them, they can't fight back. :o

Edited by cali4995

Som nam na - dirty old man.

Why trying to satisfy a primary human need like sex has to be considered dirty ? And why seeking it has to be punished by being drugged and robbed ?

At his age he should have learned to control his urges. Pattaya/prostitutes/two of them/off the street = dirty in my mind.

Sex is not a primary human need.

Now you're just making things worse.... :o

For wanke_rs like you it surely is not. :o

What?

As for feeling sorry for the guy, I do. Much like the heroin addict who dies from injecting bad gear. Sex addicts should be shown the same compassion, so I apologise.

There's no fool like an old fool. Picking up two prostitutes off the street he got what he deserved.

Got what he deserved? :o

What if he had three prostitutes? Would he deserve to also have been beaten and put in the hospital?

I hate to imagine what he deserved it he had four prostitutes.

I think he deserved to have a good time using their services and they deserved appropriate compensation, not drugging him and robbing him.

Why do people always blame the victim? Doing something that maybe is not that bright does not mean that anyone DESERVES to be the victim of crime. If someone walks across my property, trespassing, I guess they deserve to have me beat them senseless? If someone accidently hits my car, I guess they deserve for me to beat them to death?

Why trying to satisfy a primary human need like sex has to be considered dirty ? And why seeking it has to be punished by being drugged and robbed ?

At his age he should have learned to control his urges. Pattaya/prostitutes/two of them/off the street = dirty in my mind.

How quaintly Victorian of you, Neerandfar.

Presumably your mum made you sleep at nights with your hands encased in mittens firmly tied outside the bed .......?

Frankly, the poor man is deserving of our sympathy and is just another victim of a crime so typical of the Pattaya scene. Wander in the mire and some slime is bound to stick.

For wanke_rs like you it surely is not. :o

What?

As for feeling sorry for the guy, I do. Much like the heroin addict who dies from injecting bad gear. Sex addicts should be shown the same compassion, so I apologise.

I am struggling to find any sympathy in your posts on this subject.

To all of you TV members and guest here.

I was drugged once just a few months ago.

I visited a bar and the next thing I noticed I was waking up in some room.

The Thai girl that was in the room explained to me she noticed what happened and she took me to her room to recover.

Took me a full day to get clear again and meanwhile she took care of me.

I was missing about 4 hours of what I did or where I was.

I went to the bar at 11 and she noticed me around 12, walking around and not responding or forgetting to respond to the questions she asked.

She told me we went to her room around 12:30 and I woke up about three hours later.

When I was a bit more clear I checked my wallet and all money and cards where still there.

I gave her a big tip and went home, still in contact with her.

Cover your drink at least, or make sure if you order a beer (Uncapped) or another drink to take it with you wherever you go.

Cheers all,

Alex

I'm sympathetic, there seems to be an increasing tendency to target these elderly people,

and I mean 65+years old. I took the bus to Bangkok a few months ago and sat near a guy

69 years old. Just a decent older man. He told me he'd been assaulted by some young kids

on the beach ( they beat him with those metal rods used to anchor the umbrellas) and I

remember reading the story in the paper at the time. I think he said they took 600 baht.

Druggings, physical assaults, it's easy to get lulled into a false sense of security, some of

these ladymen and young punks are all wound up on yaba and they just don't care. They

look for the weakest, elderly victim to take down like separating kill from the herd. :o

Well I dont feel sorry for him as my opinion wont be popular on this forum so i wont say it.

But we shouldnt be making fun of him though. Although I did have a stab on page 1 :o

But you have to admit the bloke looks abit weird. He looks like a crazy scientist

Well I dont feel sorry for him as my opinion wont be popular on this forum so i wont say it.

But we shouldnt be making fun of him though. Although I did have a stab on page 1 :o

But you have to admit the bloke looks abit weird. He looks like a crazy scientist

And you .......a wannabe cricketer?

True, but a man needs a hobby :o

A sex-tourist drugged by prostitutes in the World's sex-tourism capital!

Shock-horror!

If he was a golf captain I guess it was PAR for the Pattaya COURSE, he was too old to be GREEN but had a HANDICAP the two BIRDIES saw a newbie and struck while the IRON was hot, WOOD he have been safer had he put his money in a tea CADDY, will he sever all LINKS in Thailand or continue to play a ROUND? :o

A sex-tourist drugged by prostitutes in the World's sex-tourism capital!

Shock-horror!

If he was a golf captain I guess it was PAR for the Pattaya COURSE, he was too old to be GREEN but had a HANDICAP the two BIRDIES saw a newbie and struck while the IRON was hot, WOOD he have been safer had he put his money in a tea CADDY, will he sever all LINKS in Thailand or continue to play a ROUND? :o

I doubt he will let a little ROUGH play DRIVE him away. I am sure that these late night sessions will be OUT OF BOUNDS for a while. He will just have to STROKE his own SH*FT for a while. I am sure he would love to use a MULLIGAN about now.

... Mr McCarthy denied this, releasing a statement saying: "I refute it (the police statement) absolutely as it does not at all reflect what occurred that night."

..."The robbery arose after the non-alcoholic drink I was drinking in a bar was spiked with an illegal substance."

..."Following the robbery I was interviewed by the police while still recovering from the illegal substances which was administered to me. A statement was presented to me to sign in Thai and not in English."

And all the crap you read in the Pattaya City News is just that - crap.

Actually, old bean...........I do believe you are wrong

According to Maslow's "Heirarchy of Needs", sexual intimacy is a basic human need.

Given that this is proved, surely the only argument that remains is quantitative!

post-8644-1195673295_thumb.png

Actually, old bean...........I do believe you are wrong

According to Maslow's "Heirarchy of Needs", sexual intimacy is a basic human need.

Given that this is proved, surely the only argument that remains is quantitative!

Maslow's pyramid list is a THEORY, thus nothing is "proved"

There is a big difference, also, between a "primary human need" and a "basic human need"...

Agree or disagree with Neeranam on his other points, but in this case, he's right.

While sex may be a primary human desire, it is not a need.

Edited by sriracha john