Retired Irishman Drugged And Robbed By Women In Thailand

sriracha john

Well I dont feel sorry for him as my opinion wont be popular on this forum so i wont say it.

But we shouldnt be making fun of him though. Although I did have a stab on page 1 :o

But you have to admit the bloke looks abit weird. He looks like a crazy scientist

A bit like the guy from the computer game 'Half Life'.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Som nam na - dirty old man.

Why trying to satisfy a primary human need like sex has to be considered dirty ? And why seeking it has to be punished by being drugged and robbed ?

At his age he should have learned to control his urges. Pattaya/prostitutes/two of them/off the street = dirty in my mind.

Sex is not a primary human need.

So what have we learnt from this story....... when in Pattaya, when taking 2 working girls home for an evening... sit back and watch the girl-on-girl show before joining act!! In this way they'll both be fast asleep in 3 minutes and you can have a hel_l-of-a-time all night.

H3LL you could throw them in your car 'n drop 'em back at the bar before they wake up. With the headaches they've got they probably couldn't even remember who you are........ 5555555555

150,000 baht and he picks up a street whore :o

Nothing wrong with that. We all have different (dis)tastes.

One could have a billion dollars in the bank and still get off on 200B over-used tarts.

Think of Hugh Grant in LA a few years back (with Elizabeth Hurley as a wife.)

Edited by thomo

:D I am disgusted with some of the comments by some (read: some!) members about an elderly man and what happened.

I wonder if these members were born out of parents......they must be 'elderly' by now as well.

Would those members accept bad talk about their own parents like they do now themselves ? I'll bet they would punch you in the nose.

Think twice before you write and judge and maybe show some respect for others; could be your own folks you know. :o

Gosh, I hope the nitwits who comment now about an elderly man, won't be drugged, robbed, stabbed or beaten up any time soon themselves. If so; don't report here.

LaoPo

The tone of many of the comments here are at the very least in bad taste and conceived without much thought. This victim retired in Thailand as many of us have done or are thinking about doing. Although many of us won't reach age 66 there are many who will live beyond what is thought here to be way too old to enjoy some of what is available in this country. Many different lifestyles are on offer here and all of them pose some degree of risk. I know one American gentleman who in my opinion has signed his death warrant by taking out a USD300,000 life insurance policy naming his true love found in a beer bar as the beneficiary. He married her and now has know her for about 5 months. I think this is risky behavior but it is his choice. People who ridicule this victim should look into there own childhood and past for the reasons they attack him so easily. Some of the posters must be around the victim's age and do not understand how he could end up with two women. I respectfully suggest that they ask there doctor about recent strides and medical breakthroughs in restoring male sex drive.

This is quite sad. It's sad for the victim. It's particularly sad for the tourist industry. But the saddest of all is the police.

I have a friend, a young, very good looking guy, (he's been a model). On his first trip to Thailand he stopped into a night spot for a beer--he's never paid for sex or gone with hookers. He was drugged and promptly robbed. Now, I wonder why he deserved it? People who come to Thailand deserve it?

People who drink deserve it? People who go to bars deserve it?

This MO is henious. It makes for distrusting everyone. Perhaps you are joined by a couple of young ladies at Starbucks who want to practice their English and you wind up robbed--then you are a true victim?

My thoughts are with the victim and how awful he must feel.

:o I am disgusted with some of the comments by some (read: some!) members about an elderly man and what happened.
The tone of many of the comments here are at the very least in bad taste and conceived without much thought.
My thoughts are with the victim and how awful he must feel.

I agree with you three. Some of the posters here obviously see themselves in this poor old man and believe the only way to get into this situation is to get drunk, pay the hookers and take them home. The idea that someone could be drugged while drinking an alcohol-free drink is completely alien to them.

Cover your drink at least, or make sure if you order a beer (Uncapped) or another drink to take it with you wherever you go.

Cheers all,

Alex

I've been drugged and robbed in BKK also, theres no way to avoid it. I'm 99% sure it was the bar who administered the drug. It was @ one of the Sukhumvit Beers stalls FYI.

Edited by TopDogger

Cover your drink at least, or make sure if you order a beer (Uncapped) or another drink to take it with you wherever you go.

Cheers all,

Alex

I've been drugged and robbed in BKK also, theres no way to avoid it. I'm 99% sure it was the bar who administered the drug. It was @ one of the Sukhumvit Beers stalls FYI.

stop doggin :o