Jump to content

Pink Line and CW


Recommended Posts

The government complex station is a semi shaded ten minute walk from CW 😮 
Actually you can walk to the mouth of Chaengwattana Soi 7 and catch the free shuttle busses that run and take you to the north entrance of building B

The shuttle bus station is right after the moto guyz at the mouth of C/W Soi 7 <- the entrance soi to the gov't complex

Another way to get there is to take the BTS to Wat Phra Sri Mahathat and then instead of switching to the pink line just go out exit 1 take a taxi for 50 baht to the door of Building B

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

Another way to get there is to take the BTS to Wat Phra Sri Mahathat and then instead of switching to the pink line just go out exit 1 take a taxi for 50 baht to the door of Building B

 

This was my recommendation but, again, I wouldn't do it inbound. Especially no taxi from BTS for b50.

 

I'd not actually timed it and yes, sometimes taxis will get choked up in Lak Si, but I think taxi for me faster.

 

Departing, I just walked directly north and out then a nice walk to the Pink Line.

 

I think the shuttle TO BTS is out the east door and the wait like 20 minutes.

 

An absolute godsend if you get stuck out there late.

Edited by BusNo8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Taxi from BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat to CW Building B is 60-65 B.

Pink line about 20 baht,  motorcycle 20 more. You save 20 B. 

If not rush hour,  taxi is a lot faster. 

 

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lorry said:

 

Taxi from BTS Wat Phra Sri Mahathat to CW Building B is 60-65 B.

Pink line about 20 baht,  motorcycle 20 more. You save 20 B. 

If not rush hour,  taxi is a lot faster. 

 

 

Hah!  Motorcycle charged me 40 baht from the pink line station and drove far too fast. I took the shuttle from exit 4 back.  🙂

20240605_115510.jpg

Edited by ricklev
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ricklev said:

Motorcycle charged me 40 baht from the pink line station

Correct

20 B is the price from the entrance of the soi (the soi leading to Building B) to building B

40 B is the foreigner price from pink line station to building B

 

Shuttle is cheaper,  but usually,  when i am done at CW, i cannot wait to put as much distance as possible between me and that place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.








×
×
  • Create New...