Scampy's Leaving Party

elsie

Where?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Scampy is moving to Hua Hin this coming weekend. So, we are going to have a party on Friday. Please vote where you prefer to have it. Feel free to suggest if your favourite place is not on the list. :o

I just talked with Scampy on the phone this evening. He's got no idea where to have it. And he would like to hear comments from you guys.

I'll spend most of the week in Patty - which means I'll probably miss this party. But I'll come back to Bangkok to meet up with Scampy and Torny on Tuesday evening. Fancy a drink, RC? :o

I missed the plane :o , but will still make it tomorrow night. I got your PM RC, Im definately there for it, so stay a night mate and lets have a few.

Ill ring scampy tomorrow when I arrive - you guys pick the place as long as it is close to the "action", I will be the guy with the long hair and the bear gut, sporting a long beard and earings - you cant miss me!

This has all happened so suddenly...

I returned from HH last night and it's a strange place, very very odd indeed.

I hope I get on alright there, I'm going back into the catering trade for the first time in four years. :D

No idea what's going on but i'll try to think of somewhere for tomorrow night.

Don't miss the plane this time Torn. :o

I'm back from Pattaya for a night to meet up with Scampy, Torny, RC and.. whoever feels like turning up. I and Scampy have picked the venue for tonight. We'll go for Larry's Dive. Around 8pm. This's for tonight, and I repeat, TONIGHT (Tuesday).

I'll go back to Patty on Wednesday. And will likely have less access to the internet. So, regarding Scampy's Leaving Party, please continue organising it here. Or PM Scampy if you like.

Oh.. er... is my screen shaking? Or is it me? :D

Great fun last night with Scampy and his mate (very good looking, by the way), Torny and his mates, stumonster, and RandomChances. We were just sitting, eating, drinking and talking non-sense till the place's closed, of course. :o

It was a great but expensive night but definatly worth it and it was what I needed.

Highlights included Mexican Burritos with green salad at Larry's Dive, beating Random at pool, the rodeo bull at Carnival, the bloody mary I had at Valentino's and the look on Tornado's face has it appeared through the gap in the curtain at the ladyboy go go bar at Nana. :D

My good looking mate had good words to say about all, particularly LC. :o

P.S. Who stayed on the longest... Me or Stumonster?

It was a great but expensive night but definatly worth it and it was what I needed.

Highlights included Mexican Burritos with green salad at Larry's Dive, beating Random at pool, the rodeo bull at Carnival, the bloody mary I had at Valentino's and the look on Tornado's face has it appeared through the gap in the curtain at the ladyboy go go bar at Nana. :wub:

My good looking mate had good words to say about all, particularly LC. :D

P.S. Who stayed on the longest... Me or Stumonster?

:D expensive? for who ? well I dont know about that, but it was a good night. It seems it is very hard to shut lovely up, as she could talk under water with a mouthfull of marbles -_-

Well it seems that it might happen again tonight :D

Scampy's Katoey boyfriend was huge, they looked good together, but "it" could of at least shaved before coming out. We know who wears the pants in that relationship :o

what a motley crew :D

It seems it is very hard to shut lovely up, as she could talk under water with a mouthfull of marbles  :D

Don't mess with the mascots, dear. I know who you are now. :D

Bugger I'm with a bunch of boring people here in Patty. No alkies! :o

By the way, "Others - please recommend" is still ahead of Dubliner. And where exactly would that be? :D

I voted for Robin Hood, men in tights.

I'd vote for that one too, mate. Man, I've got a few poms around all week. What a feeling. :D

And no, those are not the mascots. Mine are much, much nicer. :o

My good looking mate had good words to say about all, particularly LC. :D

Please tell him I'm still single. Well, kind of. :D