Can We Have A Thaivisa Awards Recognition Pls?!

designersing

I'm sure many of you will be with me on this one, I wouldn't usually make such an effort here to deserve somebody of an award, or try to brown nose, as we have people in all threads giving useful advice, but I would like to think this person should be recognised as one of the best advisors of useful and experential info with regard to visa info for Thailand.

My vote and the reason for this thread goes to Lopburi3 for his resourceful, outgoing, helpful thai visa advice, you cant knock him, he can answer all questions. So therefore my vote goes to Lopburi3

If you think it is a nice idea to award people for their hard work and knowledge, feel free to join me and post below! :o

I'm sure many of you will be with me on this one, I wouldn't usually make such an effort here to deserve somebody of an award, or try to brown nose, as we have people in all threads giving useful advice, but I would like to think this person should be recognised as one of the best advisors of useful and experential info with regard to visa info for Thailand.

My vote and the reason for this thread goes to Lopburi3 for his resourceful, outgoing, helpful thai visa advice, you cant knock him, he can answer all questions. So therefore my vote goes to Lopburi3

If you think it is a nice idea to award people for their hard work and knowledge, feel free to join me and post below! :D

Seconded.

Dont know the guy, but he is extremely knowledgable and helpful, without the 'holier than thou' attitude :o

Actually, george does a yearly Thaivisa Awards in recognition of the help and support members give to other members.

Here is an example of one. Thaivisa Awards

I haven't searched for any other than this one but they are there, and if you look you would find that lopburi3 gets the award/recognition every year.

Lop is truly one of the most important members of thaivisa.com and he deserves all the thanks we can give him...

Thanks Lop :o

Lopburi3 has given me alot of GOOD advice here, over the years. I thanked him then and I'll thank him again now. I also agree with the poster that mentioned PB. I would like to give my own personal shout out to Tot's and thank him for all the hard work he does here.............whatever that is. :o

Dear greatly respected members and moderaters of TV.

I know it has been suggested in the past few years to hand out some digital awards to most helpfull members bla bla bla.

Fine with me.

How about:

The most insane topic started in 2007

The most interesting topic started in 2007

But while typing this I just realise they could be the same......

Just kidding naaaaaaaa!

Have fun all!

Alex