Over Stay

Hi All hope you can help I've overstayed my visa by 10 ten days I am waiting for my APEC card and business visa to be setup. Will this affect my business vsa application I am currently on my 2nd tourist visa I have a NZ and UK passport my visa is in NZ passport.

Any thoughts would be appreciated should I just exit and get a third tourist visa and wait for the business to be setup?

Cheers

Yep^^^

And please note that Lop says to exit by AIR. It is not wise to attempt a land crossing whilst on overstay, buses get stopped (and people removed) and at least one crossing won't allow persons into the other country if they have an overstay stamp :o

exit by air and pray your taxi is not pulled over. I have an Apec card and don't worry it wont effect your application in any way( i had an overstay before receiving my card) unless of course your taxi is pulled over and you end up in the slammer...

Thanks I'll be leaving ASAP.

Will the overstay affect my third application for a tourist visa?

It shouldn't, I don't remember seeing any reports to this effect :o

Try not to make a habit of it, whilst Thailand is very liberal with overstayers, a gread red 'overstay' stamp may affect your applications for visas to other countries.