Any Good Bangkok Travel Agent You Can Recommend?

george

Can you recommend any Bangkok travel agent who is service minded and have low international fares. Preferrable an agent with a web site.

Thaivisa.com might be able to pass quite a lot of businesses if we can find the right one.

Please reply with the agnets company name, contact person, addresss, email, phone. If they have a web site please indicate.

Thanks in advance.

I do most, if not all of my flight business in Thailand with KN Travel.(No website) They have 5 branches in Bangkok(2 in Bangkok, 2 in Pattaya and 1 in Sri Racha) and the Eastern Seaboard.

A fair amount of the TAs in Pattaya source their tickets from them, so by far the best prices.

In Bangkok, their agent delivered my ticket personally, by driving to my hotel on her way home.

Contact Khun Joe @ KN TRAVEL 597/2 South Pattaya Road; Pattaya City; Chonburi 20150. Tel: +66 38 710 967 - 70 Fax: +66 38 429 143 for more details. ie to put you in touch with who you may need to speak to.

The Bangkok branches are in Phayathai & Srinakarin.

Let me know if you need the contact details for all of the branches.

I always use AW Business Co.

155/4-5 Sukhumvit Soi 11/1 Bangkok 10110

Tel : (662)255-7155-8 , (662)651-1871

Fax : (662)255-7159

Link- AW business Co - this site loads very slowly

I will point out that I have never booked international flights with them but they have always handled my domestic Thai travel arangements and I have never had cause to complain, very efficient and friendly

Also have English speaking staff if needed

totster :o

george Posted on Mon 2004-08-23, 17:27:01

Can you recommend any Bangkok travel agent who is service minded and have low international fares. Preferrable an agent with a web site.

GEORGE,

We alway use a company called:

Anew Travel Co Ltd

1213/527 Soi 19

Srivara Road

Wanthonglang

Bangkok

Contact name: Bell (Speaks excellent English)

Contact number 02 957 5717-8

Web:anewtravel.com

Alway got cheap flights to Uk, Aussie, USA and Singapore.

Give them a go.

Angie

Thaivisa.com might be able to pass quite a lot of businesses if we can find the right one.

Please reply with the agnets company name, contact person, addresss, email, phone. If they have a web site please indicate.

Thanks in advance.

Are you going to ask them to ADVERTISE here George?

No, I want to find an agent who want to be a forum sponsor for the Travel forum branch where we all can ask questions about cheap tickets, fares, routes, specials etc. If that person helps out he will get the business and free ads on the site, and we members get good service and cheap tickets. Just an idea. What do u think?