House Purchase

Hypothetical question

I am a farang going to purchase a house. House seems to be a very good price.

Now is there a catch why is this house so cheap

Reading in this forum, I have come across various articles and treads concerning quality of house building.

Personally, I am not knowledgeable about bricks and mortar.

In other words, I do not have a clue, but I have my hard-earned money to spend.

Is there a firm of building surveyors, or is there a farang structural engineer who can check out the quality of the house before I spend my hard-earned money.l

This hypothetical question is and will be a question every farang house purchaser will ask himself, as I am sure I will.

Is there a firm of building surveyors, or is there a farang structural engineer who can check out the quality of the house before I spend my hard-earned money.l

I think that is a very good idea, and something more Farangs should do.

That way Thai women will know they are getting a good house in their names with your hard earned money! :o

Now you know why we love you long time. :D

Hypothetical question

I am a farang going to purchase a house. House seems to be a very good price.

Now is there a catch why is this house so cheap

Reading in this forum, I have come across various articles and treads concerning quality of house building.

Personally, I am not knowledgeable about bricks and mortar.

In other words, I do not have a clue, but I have my hard-earned money to spend.

This hypothetical question is and will be a question every farang house purchaser will ask himself, as I am sure I will.

I would worry more about being scammed or cheated. A deal that looks too good to be true, probably is too good to be true.

Get one of these lawfirms to check the paperwork.

There are Expat structural engineers living in LOS, also building surveyors, civil engineers and so on.

There doesn't seem to be a demand for structural surveys for expat buyers, because most are paying cash - either up-front or on an installment plan to the developer. In UK it is the mortgage lender who demands the structural survey, not the buyer (as a rule).

This may be something for me to look into in my upcoming retirement (still working at the moment :o )

I can see where you might have difficulty finding a "home inspector" as defined in the west.

There are threads going back less than a month, where farang "builders" have given out contact information for their construction firms. For a fee, I am sure they would be happy to inspect your proposed purchase and indentify construction problems that might be present.

If the house is the typical brick and mortar, plumbing and electrical would be the only current danger areas, assuming the house is ten years old.

A title search by an attorney is a must, due to many Thais selling houses to which they have no clear title.

There are Expat structural engineers living in LOS, also building surveyors, civil engineers and so on.

There doesn't seem to be a demand for structural surveys for expat buyers, because most are paying cash - either up-front or on an installment plan to the developer. In UK it is the mortgage lender who demands the structural survey, not the buyer (as a rule).

This may be something for me to look into in my upcoming retirement (still working at the moment :D )

I think Thai women should insist on a survey for houses that will be put in their names.

After all, it will not cost them anything, the Farang will pay. :o

Good business opportunity here i think. :D

Why are Farang still been silly and buying housers in the soon to be(maybe) wifes name. Do the not understand the rule 51% v 49% rule = majority rules.

Even if love did last for ever you can bet that all the bedrooms over time will be filled with all the so called hanger ons family members and on would at one stage in time suggest to the owner (lady of the house) that it would be a good idea to buy an other one seeing there isnt much room not in this property.

So she smiles nicely and presstooo two housers (one for mum)still in her name.

Better to rent and wait till the dust settles. :o

The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors has a branch in Thailand with a number of registered members, who adhere to the UK code of practice and are fully qualified to conduct such a survey. Email me via the website and I will send you a list of members.

Admi......Thai girl teen is a troller and offensive.Please tell her to F^#$#% OFF !!

:D:D:D

Ned Kelly, are you always this rude to nice young ladies ?

I have never been so insulted in my entire young life. :D

If Farangs want to use their hard earned money to give houses away, up 2 them!

Or did you already do that___________Have i touched a raw nerve with you Mr Kelly? :o

Not sure if the word "her" is appropriate either.

You wish all the girls where boys.

Please take your fantasies elsewhere :o

Simply pointing out that people can create their own identities on the net. Just because someones nick is ThaiGirlTeen doesn't neccesarily infer that they are a teenage Thai female.

Simply pointing out that people can create their own identities on the net. Just because someones nick is ThaiGirlTeen doesn't neccesarily infer that they are a teenage Thai female.

Really!!!!!!!!!!!

So maybe I'm not really a falong?

and maybe youre not really a konangrit??

BTW Whats a konangrit?

Really!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Whats a konangrit?

Whats a Falong???????

I think Thai women should insist on a survey for houses that will be put in their names.

After all, it will not cost them anything, the Farang will pay.    :o

Good business opportunity here i think.    :D

I do not think, that all Farang men are stupid, to put the house in the name of their Thai wife.....

Especially not, if the Thai girl is arguing with the Farang boyfriend like a Western Radical Feminist.

1- Buy the house-only in your name, (Yellow Book).

2- Make with the owner of the land a 30 x 3 years lease

3- Kick this stupid Thaigirl out. Try somebody else.....Good business opportunity here I think. :D

I do not think, that all Farang men are stupid, to put the house in the name of their Thai wife.....

Especially not, if the Thai girl is arguing with the Farang boyfriend like a Western Radical Feminist.

Thai girls are not as stupid as the Western Radical Feminist, they argue AFTER the house is in their name , not before. :o

Really!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW  Whats a konangrit?

Konangrit = Khun Angrit. Englishman. Usually moaning.

Falang / Falong = Handsome man when Rich and spending money. :o

arrrrr...farang...now i get it...

his just unable to spell. :D:D

Thai girls are not as stupid as the Western Radical Feminist, they argue AFTER the house is in their name , not before.    :o

I did not know, that Western Radical Feminists are stupid. Why do you think so?

And Thai girls turning nasty deserve a good spanking.

Especially Thai girls like you!

And Thai girls turning nasty deserve a good spanking.

Especially Thai girls like you!

:D:wub:-_-:(

Yohan, did you type that last message with your trousers round your ankles? :o

:D:D:D

thats extremely funny TGT.

but yohan dosnt wear the trousers.

his wife does

Yohan, did you type that last message with your trousers round your ankles? :o

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15335&st=0

For better understandings please study the thread above.

To answer your question, no, I do not sit in the restroom and type with my trousers down, as I am a man living in Asia, and I like to piss standing, with my trousers as they are....

What about you, Mr. ThaiGirlTeen?

People and not so real teenage girls very childish this thread was clearly to define in open conversation what a falong does to make sure he is not being ripped off.

Yohan you have answered my question in part and I was thankfully aware of this but thank you for replying

1- Buy the house-only in your name, (Yellow Book).

2- Make with the owner of the land a 30 x 3 years lease

3- Kick this stupid Thaigirl out. Try somebody else.

ADD= also form limited company.

CBM

The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors has a branch in Thailand with a number of registered members, who adhere to the UK code of practice and are fully qualified to conduct such a survey. Email me via the website and I will send you a list of members.

I Will be emailing you.

To the more sensible members I gratefully thank you.

To Thaigirlteen you obviously have serious problems that only you can address. As your advice came freely, I would ask you to keep your trap shut in future closed mouth catches no flies.

:o