House Purchase

People and not so real teenage girls very childish this thread was clearly to define in open conversation what a falong does to make sure he is not being ripped off.

Yohan you have answered my question in part and I was thankfully aware of this but thank you for replying

1- Buy the house-only in your name, (Yellow Book).

2- Make with the owner of the land a 30 x 3 years lease

3- Kick this stupid Thaigirl out. Try somebody else.

ADD= also form limited company.

CBM

The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors has a branch in Thailand with a number of registered members, who adhere to the UK code of practice and are fully qualified to conduct such a survey. Email me via the website and I will send you a list of members.

I Will be emailing you.

To the more sensible members I gratefully thank you.

To Thaigirlteen you obviously have serious problems that only you can address. As your advice came freely, I would ask you to keep your trap shut in future closed mouth catches no flies.

:o

Just shut up and buy a house.

Thailand needs you, and many more like you. :D

No use complaining to the mods about TGT. TGT is George's other nick, he's getting his own back at all our over moderating jibes.

It's like too many forks, when all you need is a knife.

Still, this troll had a great comeback at Yohan and even pushed him into the heady realms of comedy comebacks, kinda, and that can't be a bad thing.

Unfortunately I can't shake the mental image of Yohan typing with his cracker in hand. :o

You are a man

Nobody will ever aim the same accusation at you, that's for sure. :o

Congratulations - three or four very quick, very funny ripostes in one thread.

Don't care which gender, even a gender-bender, but I think your posts liven up the thread.

(But please keep to one-liners, could get boring if expanded) (Yohan - take the hint)

And Thai girls turning nasty deserve a good spanking.

Especially Thai girls like you!

:D:wub:-_-:(

Yohan, did you type that last message with your trousers round your ankles? :o

:D:D:D

thats extremely funny TGT.

but yohan dosnt wear the trousers.

his wife does

But this is the one one that had me gasping for breath, Splitlid :)

Come on FTH, still waiting for your next bizarre weblink. :)

Is there a firm of building surveyors, or is there a farang structural engineer who can check out the quality of the house before I spend my hard-earned money.l

I think that is a very good idea, and something more Farangs should do.

That way Thai women will know they are getting a good house in their names with your hard earned money! :D

Now you know why we love you long time. :D

Thai "BUFFALO" mentality to be sure, where did you learn all this crap you are posting, in the rice fields? How does the buffalo farts smell after walking behind them all day? Maybe I should be kinder to the folks in Thailand that plant/harvest the food that myself, et al enjoy and I do apologize for attemting to connect such a low life like you with the wonderful people in Thailand that do amount to something, unlike you!

Yes this is directed directly at you thaiteen!!! :D:o