Cm Hells Angeles?

highonthai

Looks like a modified Platinum? :o

There is nothing wrong with this build motorbike or a Platinum. The only thing that is wrong must be your eyes. But to help you I will repost a photo of my Platinum so you can maybe ask your wife (girlfriend) help you with pin pointing the differences.

Regards :D

post-48670-1196213410_thumb.jpg

Hi :o

I'm interested in the specs too - the engine is definitely a "Cub" type engine, either original Honda or from one of many copycat manufacturers (China or Malaysia).... 50, 70, 100, 110 or 125 cc.... the bike is nicely built, is it home-made or bought that way? (I've seen one with the original Cub engine, 50cc, an insanely fat rear wheel and a speedmeter maxing out at 50 KM/h.... ouch :D I even have a picture of it at home somewhere).

Best regards.....

Thanh

Hello again :D

Here's the one i was referring to...

Best regards....

Thanh

Wow that look very nice. The engine must have a hard head in pulling that fat wheel but it look great.

Here in Nonthaburi i did see on Ratana Tibet Road once a black 100 (Honda Wave) cc chopper. Also very nice build like a kind of spiderman. But no photo's :o

Regards :D

Just finished shipping my chopper to Chiang Mai.

Any clubs to join? Now if I can just find my leather chaps.... :o

Look, I'm going to have to go with the other guys here. The colour is an individual choice of course but you seem to have forgotten an engine. I assume that is part of your lawn mover that you included in the shipment?

Real Harleys of course are real expensive here, but you can at least pick up a V2 400 cc, certainly not an optimal choice, bur affordable, available and at least not carrying the Phamtom embarrassment factor.

Last night I passed the Tha Pae Inn Hotel on Tha Pae Road, where some real Harley dudes were parking their real Harleys. If the regular bikes have been put in the back, look around and you'll see that Hotel has a teeny tiny chopper like the one in the OP here, but painted black and chrome, as I recall.

Just finished shipping my chopper to Chiang Mai.

Any clubs to join? Now if I can just find my leather chaps.... :D

Look, I'm going to have to go with the other guys here. The colour is an individual choice of course but you seem to have forgotten an engine. I assume that is part of your lawn mover that you included in the shipment?

Real Harleys of course are real expensive here, but you can at least pick up a V2 400 cc, certainly not an optimal choice, bur affordable, available and at least not carrying the Phamtom embarrassment factor.

Some fighting talk from the die hard big bike boys :o

The V2 400cc sounds interesting though. I think in city traffic big cc harleys are a bit of a no-brainer; The size, weight and lack of movement.

Good for if you live in on the outskirts and in the sticks though.

Edited by JimsKnight