Network Error (tcp_error)

Kringle

Why are these messages appearing on my pages. It shows this on this site and when I go to view last read it comes up with:

Request Error (invalid_request)

Your request could not be processed.

This could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.

Thanks for any help, Kringle

Why are these messages appearing on my pages.

Your traffic may be going through one or more proxy servers or packet filters wherein this type of interactive session is not permitted. This would be fairly common if you are connecting through a large corporate network with more sophisticated intrusion detection and packet filtering devices. The only thing you can do is click back to the start page or other pages, which is made easier by creating browser favorites.

It's a bit funny as I have been experiencing a similar message "Network Error (tcp_error) " which has only started occurring in the past few days and seems to be mainly associated with forums including this one.

Thailand Forum -> General -> Internet, computers, software. communication and technology in Thailand -> Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""

It's a bit funny as I have been experiencing a similar message "Network Error (tcp_error) " which has only started occurring in the past few days and seems to be mainly associated with forums including this one.

Thailand Forum -> General -> Internet, computers, software. communication and technology in Thailand -> Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""

I am also getting them frequently the last two days on TRUE HISP and it is all sites, including their own Bangkok site at times. Believe that they must be having trouble with the DNS server. Usually clears up in one to five minutes.

Definitely a True issue - I have been getting these messages on most websites - started appearing early yesterday.

It's also causing some websites not to load at all - let's hope it's not a sign of the True network beginning to buckle under the strain!

Usually clears up in one to five minutes.

I am not having the same success you are with it going away... look on the bright side - otherwise speed is still good! :o