Teach Adults 1:1 In Seoul

seykota

I completed my contract in Seoul in July and returned to Thailand with a much healthier bank account. I worked 6 days a week and did some overtime but I also was averaging 95,000 Baht per month. PM me if you would like more information or to ask any questions.

PROGRAM

• Well-developed curriculum concentrates on pronunciation

• Almost no preparation needed (for teacher)

• Homework must be done before every lesson (Foreign teachers do not mark homework)

• Learners spend 25 minutes with a Korean teacher and 25 minutes with a foreign teacher

• Lessons are very focused – No babysitting - No entertaining

SCHEDULE

• Average of less than six contact hours a day – Monday thru Friday

• Alternating shifts - Three months of block shift followed by three months of split shift, etc

SALARY

• Minimum salary 67,000 Baht a month (Base Salary)

• Bonus for teaching more than 5.2 hours a day (1,700 Baht to 12,000 Baht per month)

• Saturday work optional - 2 Saturdays = 10,000 Baht / 4 Saturdays = 20,000 Baht

• Overtime: 600 to 830 Baht per hour

HOUSING: TWO OPTIONS

1. Non-shared housing provided (Key money and rent paid by employer.)

2 If applicant does not need company housing, employer will pay 400,000 won housing allowance.

AIRFARE

• Half a round-trip ticket to Korea or airfare to Osaka reimbursed at the end of the contract

SEVERANCE PAY - HEALTH INSURANCE - PENSION PLAN

• All provided according to Korean law

TRAINING

• Mandatory three days of training before starting work

GOOD LOCATIONS

In Seoul we have clinics at Yeoksam Station, Kangnam Station, Samsung Station (2 of them), Apkujeong Station, Jonggak Station, Eulji-ro Station, City Hall Station, Yeouido Station, Shinchon Station and Guro Digital Complex Station. On the outskirts of Seoul we have a clinic at Seohyeon Station in Bundang. There is also a clinic in Busan and we plan to open a few more in Seoul within a month or two.

Send your resume and matching photo to me via PM or phone me on 086 219 0037 (Bangkok). I am available to meet you in Bangkok to answer any questions you may have about teaching at English Channel and living in Korea.

In order to get a teaching visa in Korea, you must be an English Native Speaker plus a university diploma and matching sealed transcripts must be submitted to the immigration authorities. Having these on hand will speed up the hiring process considerably.

Edited by Jai Dee
Due to potential spam problems, email addresses are not permitted in posts or signatures