Trying To Access Dtac Voicemailbox Outside Of Thailand

paul1970

I have a cell phone contract with DTAC and have a voicemailbox which I can access and listen to messages within Thailand with no problem.

I spent about 50% of my time outside Thailand on business and cannot access the voicemailbox to listen to left messages, I can get to listen to my greeting and leave myself a message, how good is that !!!!

I have asked DTAC customer service and I might as well have asked a monkey, in facyt maybe it was a monkey. All they said was call your usual 1802 number but outside of Thailand you just get to leave yourself a message, anybody experienced this or found a way to actually get to listen to messages that have been left ?

Thanks.

I have a cell phone contract with DTAC and have a voicemailbox which I can access and listen to messages within Thailand with no problem.

I spent about 50% of my time outside Thailand on business and cannot access the voicemailbox to listen to left messages, I can get to listen to my greeting and leave myself a message, how good is that !!!!

I have asked DTAC customer service and I might as well have asked a monkey, in facyt maybe it was a monkey. All they said was call your usual 1802 number but outside of Thailand you just get to leave yourself a message, anybody experienced this or found a way to actually get to listen to messages that have been left ?

Thanks.

If you're in Bangkok or near by, may you would go to Call center of DTac. It located at Srinakarin Road between Bang Na Trad Highway and Theparak Road, that's the direction to Samut Prakarn, on the left Road Side app. 1 km after passing Makro and carefour.

The Engineers are there and very helpfull. And many of them speaking a quite good english! Anything over phone Service you can forget!

You can use DTAC's voice mail when you are not in Thailand by:

Dialing : +66816611802 (or just 1802 in some countries)

- Press your phone num follow by *

- 4 digit password follow by *

** Be careful with the service charge:

Case 1 : You turn you cell phone on but somehow you do not ans your phone and it

automatically transfers your call to voice mail system in Thailand.

You will be charged:

1.1 Payment for transferring your call to Thailand for voice mail service.

1.2 Payment for receiving call in that country depending on each country rate.

Case 2 : Cheaper

You turn your cell phone off but it is automatically transferred to voice mail system in Thailand.

You will be charged

Nothing because no connection is related to foreign network at all for leaving any messages.

Note:

-If you do not listen to the new recording voice, your new recording voice will be stored in the system for 7 days.

-If you save that message, it will be stored for 14 days.

- If you use a roaming network , you cannot set, activate or/and cancel any of voice mail system. Therefore, make sure you can use voice mail system in Thailand perfectly before going abroad.

Thank you for using dtac Feel goood :o