Bedlam Need 500+ Posts To Access

cm-happy

I am sorry to disappoint you guy's, but Bedlam is just another name for El Dorado, a mythical place of great riches and gems.

Gaily bedight

A gallant knight,

In sunshine and in shadow,

Had journeyed long,

Singing a song,

In search of ElBedlam.

But he grew old --

This knight so bold --

And o'er his heart a shadow

Fell as he found

No spot of ground

That looked like ElBedlam.

And, as his strength

Failed him at length,

He met a pilgrim shadow --

'Shadow' said he,

'Where can it be --

This land of ElBedlam?

'Over the mountains

Of the Moon,

Down the Valley of the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride,'

The shade replied, --

'If you seek for ElBedlam!'

Edgar Allan Poe

You see it is a leg-end spoke of by Poe.

Good Luck, I hope you find such a place, but you wont find it here.

Moss

You could say its a bit like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, you can keep looking but you'll never find it!

Mark

Sort of like going on a "snipe" hunt during summer camp.....we had those kids slogging through the surrounding swamps for days looking for that pesky little devil. In the end, they figured they would just setle for finding the Loch Nest Monster. :o

Bedlam is where all the deleted posts go.

Also they have a collection there of webcam shots of Thai visa posters in their underpants. You should see Sriracha John, he must be three hundred pounds, all muscle and tattoos. I wouldn't mess with that guy.

Damm straight....Here's just a teaser for non-Bedlamites...

sj.jpg

Outdoor photo taken in my native Croatia....

To paraphrase a noted keen observer of human behavior: 'I wouldn't want to belong to any exclusive society that would have me as a member.'

Well said Red. :o Or quoted.

That about sums it up.

Not like I have actually been there. I've heard there are ducks..........and ducks scare me.

There is an entry requirement...... Think of it as a TV IQ test.

right...thise who fail the test get access!

Depending on your score, merit badges will be awarded & you may only view posts of a certain level determined by the rest of the bedlam members.

as an alternative, you can also collect warnings and holidays and henceforth post in other forums... :o

Bedlam is blood soaked and torn. The wrath of inane posts has poisoned her skin and ravaged her.

Bedlam R.I.P.

Bedlam Free Pass

"The word bedlam conjures up images of chaos, confusion and uproar, but the etymology of the word is closely linked to modern psychiatry. It originates from the name Bethlem, the world?s oldest institution for people with mental disorders".

:o

Bedlam is blood soaked and torn. The wrath of inane posts has poisoned her skin and ravaged her.

Bedlam R.I.P.

Bedlam Free Pass

"The word bedlam conjures up images of chaos, confusion and uproar, but the etymology of the word is closely linked to modern psychiatry. It originates from the name Bethlem, the world?s oldest institution for people with mental disorders".

Coldcrush, what are you doing here? Sister C.B. is not going to happy when she finds out that you have been fraternising with the general public.

Bedlam R.I.P.

Bedlam Free Pass

:D

Coldcrush, what are you doing here? Sister C.B. is not going to happy when she finds out that you have been fraternising with the general public.

Please LK, I didnt mean it honest.

Edited by coldcrush

Bedlam R.I.P.

Bedlam Free Pass

Well as you seem to be out and about, you might as well go and put your 2 Satangs worth in the "Jobs, Economy, Banking, Business, Investment in Thailand" thread.

Bedlam R.I.P.

Bedlam Free Pass

Well as you seem to be out and about, you might as well go and put your 2 Satangs worth in the "Jobs, Economy, Banking, Business, Investment in Thailand" thread.

Don't let him near there. I think he has been inhaling nitrogen again. :D