Lawyer Recommendation In Nakhon Si

markwhite

You could give me everything and write a letter to whom I will give what; No good English speaking sharks here in NST. I would go to Samui or Phuket, also try Bangkok. Have no clue what this will cost..

Sorry, I have spoken to several sharks that has a degree in English as well but I would not trust them with dealing with my will... If you know what I mean...

You could give me everything and write a letter to whom I will give what; No good English speaking sharks here in NST. I would go to Samui or Phuket, also try Bangkok. Have no clue what this will cost..

I've emailed a couple of Samui. the first response is a 'please make an appointment for a free consultation', and I'd much rather they had said 'it'll be about XXX baht'. I'll wait and see.

A couple of years ago I got this from the American Corner website. Try Google for Nakhon Si Thammarat because it might be out of date. I cant vouch for them as I never used anyone in the end.

Kanit Mitrakul

178 Sri Thammarat Road

Nai Muan,

NST,

Phone and fax 0066 75310 - 757

mobile 0066 1956 00464 They also listd someon in Hat Yai

A couple of years ago I got this from the American Corner website. Try Google for Nakhon Si Thammarat because it might be out of date. I cant vouch for them as I never used anyone in the end.

Kanit Mitrakul

178 Sri Thammarat Road

Nai Muan,

NST,

Phone and fax 0066 75310 - 757

mobile 0066 1956 00464 They also listd someon in Hat Yai

there is also a lawyer in Trang that I have used to certify copies of my degree. He said he handles wills as well. He goes back and forth to Phuket. He has amazing English, he got his degree in the states. PM me if you need more info.