Yoga For Beginners In Bkk

TonyLeung

I can personally recommend AbsoluteYoga. I have a six month membership and go almost daily. They offer thrice daily Hot yoga classes as well as Hatha, Vinyasa, Astanga, Yin, Anusara and Pilates programs. Hot yoga is a good place to learn various postures; then you can "graduate" to the more advanced styles. Their website has all the pricing info as well as profiles (with pictures - I don't think you'll be disappointed) of all the instructors. In addition, they have six studios in BKK plus one in Pattaya and one in Koh Samui.

I can personally recommend AbsoluteYoga. I have a six month membership and go almost daily. They offer thrice daily Hot yoga classes as well as Hatha, Vinyasa, Astanga, Yin, Anusara and Pilates programs. Hot yoga is a good place to learn various postures; then you can "graduate" to the more advanced styles. Their website has all the pricing info as well as profiles (with pictures - I don't think you'll be disappointed) of all the instructors. In addition, they have six studios in BKK plus one in Pattaya and one in Koh Samui.

Seconded they are very good, and yes they have nice teachers too! They were very understanding when I had a go, as a complete beginner doing hot yoga was very tough, but enjoyable :o

• 2 weeks later...
i am only 22 years old and very attractive will they allow me to study or will be a distraction to the female students? and what am i allowed to wear while doing yoga?

thank you

I think they won't mind if you wear your frilly panties, people who do yoga tend to be open minded.