Devastated- Dumped by my beautiful TGF

doctormann

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "relative in XXXX European country" always means visiting another client.  There are no relatives in Europe for 99.999999999% of these bar workers.

Are you sure about that number?

I lost track of the nines but I think it may be a little low. :o

Classic example of a former friend of mine. Met a girl in Phuket, because he met her in a disco and not a bar of course this meant shes wasn’t a bar girl (yeah I know), anyway she had previously been to Germany the year before to see her "sister", being the friend that I am (it was his 1st time to Thailand) I told my mate that 99.9999999% of Thai birds do not go to Europe to see there "sister".

When I told him this he said that I had a bad attitude, also said that I wasnt the same person I was before I relocated to Thailand, he hasn’t spoke to me since !

Recently my TGF seen her in a bar in Patong, she asked her if she still had contact with my mate, she replied "Yes, he send me money, now I have 2 guys send me money, 1 English & 1 German" ! Yep, it seems you cant even help these people !

Heres to a change for the better and a living life with a "bad" attitude ! :D

When I told him this he said that I had a bad attitude, also said that I wasnt the same person I was before I relocated to Thailand, he hasn’t spoke to me since !

Recently my TGF seen her in a bar in Patong, she asked her if she still had contact with my mate, she replied "Yes, he send me money, now I have 2 guys send me money, 1 English & 1 German" !    Yep, it seems you cant even help these people !

Heres to a change for the better and a living life with a "bad" attitude !    :o

Aye Aye

To all:

Who needs a Thai girlfriend? With so much a*& in this city why settle for one!

Some of you dudes need to figure this out!

Find a girl, F^%& her, then forget her! It isn't more black and white than that.

I feel sorry for those dudes who have latched themsleves onto some skanky bar girl or disco girl and thinks the world of her. Gosh.... How can anyone think of being locked down, committed etc... to a Thai bar girl I have yet to figure out.

In my opinion, a sad lot of men. Be a player! So much more fun and interesting.

Better yet, be a manwhore gigolo for some of these wealthy women. Turn teh tables on them!!!

Turok

To all:

Who needs a Thai girlfriend?  With so much a*& in this city why settle for one! 

Find a girl, F^%& her, then forget her!  It isn't more black and white than that.

Tirdok - You forgot to complain about all those bitter women who think all men are butterflies and @ssholes......

:o

This is what works for me.

I came to Thailand looking for a wife. I found a nice girl. Had her move in with me. We are always together. She never asks me for money and she knows I have no plans for gonig back to the USA. The best part of all is we live in the country.

Her father even offered to give me a house if I marry her.

This is what works for me.

I came to Thailand looking for a wife. I found a nice girl. Had her move in with me. We are always together. She never asks me for money and she knows I have no plans for gonig back to the USA. The best part of all is we live in the country.

Her father even offered to give me a house if I marry her.

And then you woke up !! :o

Only joking mate, there are some lucky ones out there !

To all:

Find a girl, F^%& her, then forget her!  It isn't more black and white than that.

Tirdok - You forgot to complain about all those bitter women who think all men are butterflies and @ssholes......

who cares, just live and let's live, its so much more fun :D

To all:

who cares, just live and let's live, its so much more fun :D

Well sorry for being a bit moralizing, but I think f*** & forget is fine if it is a mutual understanding (as it should be in bargirls & co - although some farangs seem to get even that simple concept wrong). What I am more concerned about is the type who will pursue a woman (read: flowers, drinks, dinners) until she thinks he is serious, and then unceremoniously dump her once he has had a shag.

I have seen women (usually young ones) who have had this happening to them, and they do not change for the better. The attitude shown in the above posting is plain and simply immature and irresponsible. With all the flesh for sale in this city, there is no excuse for behaving in this way....

My philosophy in life is basically that you can do what the h@ll you want in life, as long as you do not hurt anyone doing this.

^agree with the above- there's a broad spectrum of dodginess, with just about all levels that one "wishes" available.  Gogo girls are more dodgy than bargirls who are more dodgy than waitresses who are more dodgy than hairdressers who are more dodgy than saleswomen, etc., etc., etc.

"Steven"

Steven why did you stop I was waiting to see where "teachers" appeared in your batting order?

Edited by sonong1

So many nice replies and some of them are real funny. I just wonder the following:

1. An old farang, maybe 50-70 (sometimes he says 50 something, which turns out to be 68), has a girlfriend who is just 20 and she is skinny, dark and have big b***s. Girl cant speak English and the poor old fella cant speak Thai. So, I think only body language.

2. Most of the farangs are piece of sh** and they are really a$$***e, so why they expects that a Thai girl would love them.

3. Dont think that Thai girls r fools. They may have gone throught with maybe more than 100 guyz.

4. It happens everywhere in the world so why only Thailand is to be blamed.

Doctorman.....your 61 years old. What in your right mind made you think you can get a girl to marry you who is 30+ years younger than you. A girl who dosent have children yet.

Lets say you and her have a baby in 5 years. Your 65 and she is....25. When the baby is 10 you will be 75. When the baby is 15 you will be 85. Do you see where this is going?

You probably have grandchildren older than she is.

What do you have in common with her, the grand children and her could be in the same grade together? Or maybe, her grand mother and you are the same age?

At your age, if you want a young girl, don't expect to keep her. The most you can expect is a short term lease.

If you want a true love relationship, start looking for someone in their mid to late 30s. In Thailand, a single woman that age does not expect to get married again. It is possible that woman will treat you better than any woman has ever treated you and make your golden years, truley golden.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm 58 years old and have two teenage children from a previous marriage to a Thai. I've been in Thailand for 17 years, always working at Thai salary rates, so I'm definitely not a walking ATM.

Two years ago I met a woman during one of my infrequent visits to a go-go bar. She was 24 years old and had worked there about 2 months. Typical rural Thai-Cambodian background - small village in Surin, minimal education, construction laborer at age 13, then housemaid, then factories...

I knew the bar scene well, which is why my visits to bars were few and far between. But there was something unusual about this woman - she truly had a good heart. We began talking on the telephone every day, as I was working in the provinces and could only come to Bangkok once every 2-3 weeks.

After 3 months, I asked her to think carefully about whether she thought she could live with me, considering our respective ages, my children, my financial status etc. I told her that she should take a month to consider it. When the month had passed, I asked her what she had decided, and she said "yes."

We've been married for a year and a half now. My children call me "Dad," and so does she. She says that I'm her husband, her best friend, and her father too (he died when she was 6). She's learned English to the point that 75% of our daily conversation is in that language, is studying on weekends to graduate 9th grade, and works in an office as a clerk. Every month we send her mother 3,500 baht and put 8,000 baht into a savings account for a downpayment on a house.

She likes to stay at home, cook, listen to music, study, and watch movies in English. She never watches Thai TV because she dislikes stories about greed, jealousy, vindictiveness, and the like. She shops for all our clothes at local markets, and proudly announces that she bought this shirt for only 79 baht, this skirt for 125 baht, etc. When I ask why she never goes out with friends her own age, she says that having friends only makes for complications and she'd rather stay home with me. And she and my boys have established a big sister - younger brother type relationship that's working.

So now we're planning to have a baby. She wants one child, preferably a girl. Yes, its true that when our child is 15 I'll either be 75 or dead. She knows that, and so do I. But when I die, she'll get US Social Security benefits until the child has grown and I have a life insurance policy, and that will give them enough for them to live on. Hopefully, we'll have bought our house before that happens.

What's the point of my writing this? I guess it's that anything is possible despite the odds. I don't know if it's luck, fate, or karma - but I'm one old man who believes that he will pass his declining years in the company of a true companion. Look before you leap, but dare to make that leap if what's on the other side seems worth the risk.

Geat post, I enjoyed reading it and wish you well with the baby and house and everything.  Seems to me you have anice family set up there.

I agree :D The best of luck to him :D

Fantastic post harold. What life is all about enjoyment, happiness and mixed with reality. Hope you make your hundredth birthday mate. :o

Good on you Harold... great to read such a fantastic post. :D

Add my best wishes and good luck for you too.

:D