Where Did You Meet The Missus

Bulldog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was sitting on stairs next to a fountain outside a Sukhamvit office block at 11pm ish.

I walked past her and she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and looked a bit down.

I had to say something so I said, "Do you know where soi 5 is?" - she pointed and i asked if she wanted a drink and she said yes.

...During the drink she said "You know exactly where soi 5 is don't you"

And I admitted that I did.

That was the night of Thursday 25th August 2004 and for the first time in years I have actually trusted someone and allowed myself to gradually fall in love.

She is going to live with me in Hua Hin and I honestly believe that I may well have met my wife.

Jesus Christ, Scampy... isn't it too weird/fast? I really want you to be happy, mate. But be extremely careful, willya?

As for me, I met the Darling at HRC Bangkok on December 22th, 2002.

i met madame palmer (of course she wasn't madame palmer then, but technically she isn't madame palmer now... as we have not yet married... hopefully in october).. whilst on a teaching assignment with vodaphone. she was a sales-rep for vodaphone at the time & it was love (or rather lust :o ) at first sight...

Mine was over here for college studying English,After getting her Law and Barristers Degree in Bkk,Met her in London at first i would drive the 85 miles from the south even if i could be with her for 45 minutes,We will go back to LOS next year to stay,after her being here for 18 years.

Bar girl of the First catergory :o

I met my current lover at the university's cafe in Amsterdam on the Euro cup match Holland -Sweden. I was wearing horrible cloth, big orange t shirt and training pants, drinking Witte bier and shouting for Holland. Suddenly, the hottest guy in the bar asked me if I would go on a date with him... we have been together ever since.

I met my current girlfriend at a fashion expo at Bitec.  She's an exec at one of the

top thai fashion companies.  Before that she worked at Tahitian Queen.

1 or 2?

The one all the way down in South Pattaya-- not on the beach road

My wife and I both stayed at the same resort ,I left in the morning she arrived in the afternoon.We both stayed in touch with the Thai-Farang owners of the resort and when i came to Thailand the next year she picked me up at the CM airport to show me around and we were married the next year. That was 6 years ago and I moved to Thailand 2 years ago.

She was sitting on stairs next to a fountain outside a Sukhamvit office block at 11pm ish.

I walked past her and she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and looked a bit down.

I had to say something so I said, "Do you know where soi 5 is?" - she pointed and i asked if she wanted a drink and she said yes.

That was the night of Thursday 25th August 2004 and for the first time in years I have actually trusted someone and allowed myself to gradually fall in love.

She is going to live with me in Hua Hin and I honestly believe that I may well have met my wife.

I am intrigued that you are just packing up the wagon and rolling to Hua Hin with the little philly. That's a bold move. Did you nail down a good job there? I have never met you in person, but you have always sounded like a 'Bangkok sort of guy.' Don't lose your bearings mate, and good luck.

ICQ- ended up on a pic page after upgrading it...and there was her pic. She only replied after I had sent her 4 messages. I was politely persistent she said. We got married on June 24th and this is the first morning in our new house :D

The pitter patter of tiny feet on the floor is yet to come. :o

not married yet... but i met my GF on the net too.... Had no idea about Thailand and she convinced me to come over for a holiday... never turned back since

It took me a while to trust her after all the negative stories on this forum :D .. And i know who to thank for that.. right boys???

Sure we have had ups and downs but now i know for sure that shes my angel waiting for wings :o

Slow down mate and hold your horses..

you met this girl 5 days ago and now you are moving together???

I am not saying that it will not work out, but should't you get to know her a little before taking that step of moving in with each other. I know you are probarbly going to ignore this advice (if you see it) but anyway The best of luck to you

Hope you have found what you have been seeking for.......

chook dee :o