How Long Did You View...

baht&sold

I pretty much joined right away. In my isolation upcountry I found that I could exercise my language skills and simultaneously insult and outrage people with the usual accompanyment of Sam Song and orange juice.

Not a bad forum even if one does get insulted in return and banned occasionally.

I pretty much joined right away. In my isolation upcountry I found that I could exercise my language skills and simultaneously insult and outrage people with the usual accompanyment of Sam Song and orange juice.

Not a bad forum even if one does get insulted in return and banned occasionally.

I joined the day I found this site...and it has since become my comfort blanket if you like. Even though I am a "super mod" I am still a member and a poster and I get just as much out of thaivisa as the rest of you do. I just look at the posts in a different way.

Tutsi...welcome back mate.

Anyone who has followed my posts knows that i am telling the truth. [/color]

:o

But I still preferred your previous name and avatar. I changed sex also dident you realise this ahhh shi****

Another proof men are creatures of habit,...

in your dreams

Joined Thaivisa the day I got back from my last foray into the L.O.S Did anyone mention a comfort blanket? Good analogy.... Had something that had been knawing at my sanity for months and consulted this forum, making my first post in the process, yesterday. So that'll be 4 months then. Posting is the new black for me :-)

I joined as soon as i was aware that Farangs where actually patting themselves on the back for coming to Thailand and exploiting financially vunerable people.

To say i was shocked is an understatement.

R.I.P. Begs,

You meant well, i agreed with 99% of your posts.

The guilt ridden masses got you banned it seems.

I joined as soon as i was aware that Farangs where actually patting themselves on the back for coming to Thailand and exploiting financially vunerable people.

R.I.P. Begs,

bulldog.

begs will be back under a new nick very soon....if not already eh Bulldog!!!!

:o:D

We all await the 3rd incarnation of the 'BEGS'. :o

I joined when TV was still young - and you could read the whole forum in an hour!

Found it by mistake - after looking for some advice - and stayed ever since. Seen some greats come and go (Where is mrentou - Michael - these days? IT MGR () the coming, the degrading, the accusing and the banning of), Mr Vietnam (incarnation 1), etc). I joined the following day.

'Google' came up with Thaivisa.com when I needed to find out about Medical Certificates for "Extension of Stay" - I searched for 'Thailand' and 'Visa' and ended up here! Joined the same day, posted my question and got the information I needed.

Then discovered all these daft threads about bar girls and money and Marmite and ....I'm still here :o

R.I.P. Begs,

bulldog.

begs will be back under a new nick very soon....if not already eh Bulldog!!!!

:o:D

He may have gone overboard on several post but really no more than some of the stuff posted here. Would be great to see you back Begs!!!

Hard to read things that were kind of one-sided. That was last year. Must say that the postings are more balanced and written more tactfully these past few months.

Why has BEGS been banned?

What did he do or say?

He often seemed to speak the truth. Maybe this forum can't handle the truth.

Lying old <deleted>! :D

admit it tuts: you lurked for months undercover of such names as Erco and Budzumwalt, before becoming the biggest troller in the pond.

:o