Craft Fair

haiku

Hello all, I’m told of some craft fair at a “Northern Industrial Park” somewhere here in Chiang Mai. Anybody knows about this, or where it is this Northern Industrial Park? I never herd of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Not sure if this is what you mean:

The Forest Industry Organisation is holding their 60th Anniversary from Dec 4th till today at the office of the Forest Industry Organisation, Keaw Nawarat Road, near the Juvenile Court intersection. The fair includes: wooden products, forest trekking exhibition and elephant performances.

Furthermore:

At the Royal Flora Garden, also till today: OTOP Expo.

Annual Rose Show at JJ market, 21st - 23rd Dec. www.jjchiangmai.com

Nienke

The Forest Industry Organisation is holding their 60th Anniversary from Dec 4th till today at the office of the Forest Industry Organisation, Keaw Nawarat Road, near the Juvenile Court intersection. The fair includes: wooden products, forest trekking exhibition and elephant performances.

Yes, I believe that’s the one. I was told that it was down pass McCormick Hospital.

It being the last day, I myself may head out there.

Thanks Nienke

I don't know... the one at the the OTOP Promo Center on Tung Hotel is usually about this time of the year and it's all handicrafts. It's the only place I can find Lanna clothing in my svelte size so I usually go. Plus it's a fun day out. Pity they don't advertise it better.

I'll go investigate right about now to see if it's true. The pace is called Sun (soon) Ut-sa-ha-gam something something OTOP in Thai if you drive around looking for it. Name's too long to remember right now.