If You Get Hit By A Car

sutnyod

...who is to blame?

The party that put up the bloody thing blocking the whole sidewalk?

The person who put up the poster?

The person/s depicted on the poster?

The driver of the car that hit you?

You, because you were too lazy/gutless to dismantle the whole thing?

The company that constructed the sidewalk?

The signboard factory for making them too big?

:o

Is this your first election experience here? So far the quantity of signs seems far fewer than in previous elections.

If you are a foreigner then you are "to blame" regardless of the circumstances. If you weren't here then there would have been no accident, or so the logic goes.

Is this your first election experience here? So far the quantity of signs seems far fewer than in previous elections.

If you are a foreigner then you are "to blame" regardless of the circumstances. If you weren't here then there would have been no accident, or so the logic goes.

Agreed with Loma- "If you are a foreigner then you are "to blame" regardless of the circumstances. If you weren't here then there would have been no accident" :o

"If you are a foreigner then you are "to blame" regardless of the circumstances.

Ehh… no actually.

In this case you are to blame though, just because there is something blocking the pavement, why does this make it ok to walk onto the road without checking for cars? You would also probably get hit by a car if you try and cross a road with your eyes shut.

Is this your first election experience here?

Yes for Bangkok, no for Thailand.

One of the taxi drivers I took the other day said he hates those posters. They always make him think there are potential passengers waving at him :o .

As for reality: I think I would most likely end up being hit by a motorcycle. Cars are lined up in a jam, but those motos come from everywhere...

• 5 weeks later...

Such simple - Answer -

you ARE ARE TO BE blame >

IS your OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF .

not the Car driver , Not the POster man not the guy who install the POster or anyone else .

If you choose to ignore that you are on the side of a Road and is dangerous ..

The duty for safe guarding our life is With US ? not anyone else .

instead of finding Blame and then be sorry about it or suffer for it ..

why not be smart in the first place by check and making sure is safe to pass the sidewalk .

good luck .

Blaming don't solve problem , only waste time and create more problem ..

Such simple - Answer -

you ARE ARE TO BE blame >

IS your OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF .

not the Car driver , Not the POster man not the guy who install the POster or anyone else .

If you choose to ignore that you are on the side of a Road and is dangerous ..

The duty for safe guarding our life is With US ? not anyone else .

instead of finding Blame and then be sorry about it or suffer for it ..

why not be smart in the first place by check and making sure is safe to pass the sidewalk .

good luck .

Blaming don't solve problem , only waste time and create more problem ..

:o:D:D:D

TH

How's this, if I get hit by a car/motorcycle getting off the bus that the idiot bus driver stopped to let passengers get off on the middle of the road that refuses to stop at the bus stop/lane, I am to blame? :D:o

Yes you are. Stick your head out first, before you proceed.

accident happen - cos two or more - people feel that the safey of one life is not their resposibility ..

so Stop the silly aimless and in fact time wasting BLAME who game .

THe next time if i drive down the ROAD >. and you jump infront of me .. for the Safey of the People in my CAR and my WIFE -

i would choose to ramp you down .. without thinking two

and hope yo are dead .. cos . this way .. can't blame me when you are DEAD right ?

so PLEASE take care of your OWN life -- is sure not my responsibility to take care of you

Was recently told by my thai bf that:

Bus drivers are crazy, if you hit them, you got 2 choices. 1) call insurance company 2) pay the driver because they cant be bothered waiting for the insurance company.

Trucks are worse coz they drive in the fast lane at 60 k/hr. was told they all on drugs, so be prepared for them to hit you even if you dont do anything. if you do anything to make them angry, watch out.

Motorbikes, if hit by a car, the car is the quilty one becuase the motorbike is small.