New Sky Train Station In Bangna

Ludongwei

Hello my friends does anybody happen to kinow where the Bangna E-13 station will be, some friends say Bitec other say it will go the other way down Bangna Trat towards Bangna Central

For now, the line under construction adheres to Sukhumvit, and the station is a few hundred meters from Bitec. There are no moves afoot to run the line along Bangna Trad highway. Come out and have a look if you don't believe me.

Hello my friends does anybody happen to kinow where the Bangna E-13 station will be, some friends say Bitec other say it will go the other way down Bangna Trat towards Bangna Central

BITEC and Central Bangna are both on the Bangna - Trad Highway and the new Skytrain extension will not pass along that route, as the previous Poster says it follows Sukhumvit Road and goes as far as Soi Baring (Sukhumvit 107).

http://www.bmamasstransit.com/images/stori...utUs/routel.gif

Patrick

To topple The Bangna - Trad Highway would involve some serious engineering. They mastered somehow to circle Victory Monument without cutting down the monument. Passing that highway though is a real challenge.

They'd have to go underground. Doesn't look like there's enough space inbetween all those street levels.

Underground :-) ... No, they will find a way to to pass between the highway.