Limit Of Tourist Visa In Penang

hello for all

I want to know the limit time of tourist visa in penang.

How many times can they issue triple or double tourist visa ?

go and back, go and back from thailand to penang, are there no limit?

where is best place to get tourist visa around thailand?

thank you and vest regard

The norm seems to be two to three times before they say enough. This is on the tourist visa not the 30 day entry.

www.sunbeltasia.com

"2 to 3 times and they say enough"? Do you have a source on that? I haven't heard that one before. Is that kind of like those dudes who were "stranded in Cambodia"?

The question was not a 30 day entry which seems to be not effecting most people. It is going to Penang and going to the consulate and asking for tourist visa.

Certainly the odds are if you went to the Penang Embassy and ask for this tourist three times in a row. They will ask what are you doing in Thailand? Are you working? This would be a general rule. Would it happen every time... no but the odds are high you would have problems obtaining a 60 day tourist visa the 4th time in a year. Nothing is to stop you though, until they say "enough is enough"

By the way, I know of one person who last week went to Singapore with a Thai work permit and was denied a one year multiple entry visa. Was told they could not issue multiple visas in Singapore even with a Thai work permit. He asked why? " orders from Thai immigration, no multiple entry visas" Could it change this week?...sure. But this denial happened in at least one confirmed case this past week in Singapore. Stay tune...

www.sunbeltasia.com

The question was not a 30 day entry which seems to be not effecting most people. It is going to Penang and going to the consulate and asking for tourist visa.

Certainly the odds are if you went to the Penang Embassy and ask for this tourist three times in a row. They will ask what are you doing in Thailand? Are you working? This would be a general rule. Would it happen every time... no but the odds are high you would have problems obtaining a 60 day tourist visa the 4th time in a year. Nothing is to stop you though, until they say "enough is enough"

By the way, I know of one person who last week went to Singapore with a Thai work permit and was denied a one year multiple entry visa. Was told they could not issue multiple visas in Singapore even with a Thai work permit. He asked why? " orders from Thai immigration, no multiple entry visas" Could it change this week?...sure. But this denial happened in at least one confirmed case this past week in Singapore. Stay tune...

www.sunbeltasia.com

Maybe they would grant the visa. Maybe they would deny. Maybe they would say this is last time. Maybe we're talking in circles here with no basis for what we are saying

Welcome to Asia where life is maybes. Their are no rules just guidelines.

I stand that you will have problems getting a 60 day tourist visa in Penang on the 4th time, back to back to back to back. On the second and third time you will be asked questions. Thats the odds...

www.sunbeltasia.com

until 3 times means 3 times of applying double entry tourist visa is no problem

or until 3 times of applying single entry tourist visa is no problem?

What Sunbelt is saying is that there are no guarantees, only maybes, so who knows? No one at this point that I know of

I do read in this forum to learn something. To learn from experience of others, good or bad.

Guarantees nobody can give but there are patterns and there is a vast information base.

Make the best of it, don't blame Sunbelt if it worked 5 times for you, when they said maybe problem after three, don't blame me for anything I said I could do or have done.

Get the jist of the information and find your own way. If you than tell in the forum what happened, it helps a lot to others.

I do read in this forum to learn something. To learn from experience of others, good or bad.

Guarantees nobody can give but there are patterns and there is a vast information base.

Make the best of it, don't blame Sunbelt if it worked 5 times for you, when they said maybe problem after three, don't blame me for anything I said I could do or have done.

Get the jist of the information and find your own way. If you than tell in the forum what happened, it helps a lot to others.

It is pretty clear that Sunbelt has an agenda here to scaremonger without basis to drum up biz from board readers. He gets a free pass to do so as a sponsor of this site. This is a sad state of affairs. When will this forum introduce an ignore feature to block out unwanted baiting by this sponsor

It is pretty clear that Sunbelt has an agenda here to scaremonger without basis to drum up biz from board readers. He gets a free pass to do so as a sponsor of this site. This is a sad state of affairs. When will this forum introduce an ignore feature to block out unwanted baiting by this sponsor

Perhaps far better the owner / moderators find some way to stop people registering as a Newbie just to make offensive comments about other members?

Don't worry.

After a few weeks/months of reading the posts here he will learn who to trust.

SunBelt is most definitely not a scare monger. He speaks from experience.

Something keenyow lacks,

Perhaps far better the owner / moderators find some way to stop people registering as a Newbie just to make offensive comments about other members?

Another poster kissing up to sunny because he is an almighty sponsor with an agenda. He, as I stated, has zero facts to back up what he says. He is spewing assumption. He cannot give one example of what he has said taking place. It is wholly w/o basis. Excuse me if I don't kiss up to the almighty sponsor.