Visa In Phuket

Hello there

Just a quick question, I am on my 3rd Visa stamp and am wanting to stay in Phuket for a couple more months. I know that I have to get a tourist Visa to do this but do I really have to leave the country to do this??? Can I not apply for one here?? If that is the case, is there a service where a company will go for you?? I read a post from another member abd he mentioned something about a runner going to Penang for him?? Any advice guys???

Thanks

Hello there

Just a quick question, I am on my 3rd Visa stamp and am wanting to stay in Phuket for a couple more months. I know that I have to get a tourist Visa to do this but do I really have to leave the country to do this??? Can I not apply for one here?? If that is the case, is there a service where a company will go for you?? I read a post from another member abd he mentioned something about a runner going to Penang for him?? Any advice guys???

Thanks

Simple reply. You will have to go to a Thai Consulate outside of Thailand and apply for a Tourist Visa.

Atempting to get someone else to do it for you is highly illegal and will get you into a load of trouble.

Hello there

Thanks

Do not risk it. It is easily spotted by Immigration Police as there will be missing stamp/s in your passport. Any visa obtained the way you suggest will be invalid, and you may well find yourself in detention pending deportation. It is not worth the hassle.

Soory one quick thing,can I do it at Penang??

Yes. Once you are there you can if you wish get an agent to go to the Consulate and get your Visa.

Give them your passport in the morning and they will give it back to you next afternoon.

Or go yourself. Up to you.

I think I may hace severely shot myself in the foot. I am now on my second overstay on the visa stamps, I have been told Penang will send me on my bike, will Kl do the same?? I ask because I am debating leaving my bag in Thaialnd and just bringing a small one for a couple of days. any advice on this guys??