Options For 1 Day Soa Visa Run From Bangkok?

Just need 30 days before I leave again for a non-imm visa, and don't want to go to Poipet. Are Ban Laem and Andaman Club the closest options? I rather not have to purchase a flight out at the moment, even though I will likely be getting one for my next visa run, but I'd rather wait until closer to my departure date as I haven't decided where or when I will be going to get that visa.

I hear that at Ban Laem they let you buy a 200 bhat bus ticket to cover as your departure ticket. Is that the case?

Are Myanmar crossings just a close by bus, and could I get away without needing a bus ticket or air ticket when using Myanmar?

Does Myanmar charge the same 1000 bht for a visa that Cambo does?

Ideally it should be one of the closest choices from Bangkok, does not require air ticket, and cheap over all... in that order.

I know all of this info can be found here, but I searched the first 5 pages and couldn't find what I was looking for. Also have painfully slow connection from my apartment this past week so it's taking way longer than it normally would to find the answers.

Thanks.

I hear that at Ban Laem they let you buy a 200 bhat bus ticket to cover as your departure ticket. Is that the case?

Yes, when you've crossed into Cambodia you can buy a 200 baht "transportation" ticket which cannot be used for anything. It's bogus, but the Thai Immigration accept them.

I was at the Ban Laem last week and it is still the same deal. Although I must say,

they seem to be dealing with considerably more traffic. I don't know how many

tour groups are going now but there seemed to be stacks of passports on the

card tables they have set-up. Those little Cambodian kids are a trip, on the way

there when we stopped at the rest area I picked-up some bags of M&M candies

to use as dispersing agents and help alleviate the swarming (I'm so evil). Pailin,

the Cambodian town opposite, is I guess headquarters of the old khymer rouge. :o