Tracking A Thai Person In The Uk

macleod101

Im looking for a thai lady who has married an English man and is living in the UK..

she left three of her children with my mother in law and ran off, my mother in law has now legallay adopted the children, however i need to find this bloody women..

is it possible to find a thai living in the UK?

temples, if you know what area then ask around at thai/asian food suppliers. but thais tend to stick to themselves so not that many places really. ifyou know the husbands name then the telephone directory.

...is it possible to find a thai living in the UK?

Thank you for not posting the name of the person you are trying to trace, as this would have been inadmissible.

Was your mother-in-law able to adopt the children without the written consent of their parents?

Now that the children have been adopted, do their biological parents continue to have any legal or financial responsibilities for them?

Presumably, the children are British citizens. Do they and your mother-in-law currently live in the UK? I am not familiar with the British government system but somebody will surely come along with useful advice.

If they live in Thailand, your first place of inquiry should probably be the British embassy. Incidentally, these children are as much their UK father’s as they are their mother’s and you may want to extend your search to the father.

--

Maestro

...is it possible to find a thai living in the UK?

Thank you for not posting the name of the person you are trying to trace, as this would have been inadmissible.

Was your mother-in-law able to adopt the children without the written consent of their parents? without written consent

Now that the children have been adopted, do their biological parents continue to have any legal or financial responsibilities for them? none watsoever, the childrens thai father is in prison and the mother (a bar girl) has emmigrated back to the UK.

Presumably, the children are British citizens. Do they and your mother-in-law currently live in the UK? I am not familiar with the British government system but somebody will surely come along with useful advice. The children are thai, my mother in law is thai and lives in thailand..

If they live in Thailand, your first place of inquiry should probably be the British embassy. Incidentally, these children are as much their UK father’s as they are their mother’s and you may want to extend your search to the father. He's in prison sadly (the father)

--

Maestro

I'm trying to find out what area she is living in, now she's in the UK she will have to play by UK laws, which kind of works to my advantage, as these children need support..

Im looking for a thai lady who has married an English man and is living in the UK..

she left three of her children with my mother in law and ran off, my mother in law has now legallay adopted the children, however i need to find this bloody women..

Try This Site (www.findaparentorchild.co.uk) need fist name and last name (Min requirment) shows all between 1992 and 2007

I suppose a start would be to ask the British Embassy in Bangkok. I would imagine they would have her file from when she submitted the Visa application, in which she would have had to state the address she was going to live. Yes, she might have moved but it's a start.

I would also imagine the Embassy would not give out information easily but if there is a genuine reason for finding the mother and you can prove with documented evidence of the relationship to the children, they may have a process in place that allows you access to the information they have on file. I don't know cos i've never needed to do it but it would be at least, my starting point.

I'm trying to find out what area she is living in, now she's in the UK she will have to play by UK laws, which kind of works to my advantage, as these children need support..

You posted this after my post above.

I believe there is an agreement in place between Thailand and the UK for paying support to children. Maybe try contacting the CSA in the UK, after all, they must be experts at tracking down non-paying parents.

Edit:-

Contacting the Child Support Agency from abroad:- http://www.csa.gov.uk/en/contact/call-from-abroad.asp

Edited by mrbojangles

...i've tried the embassy. but they're protecting her...

Time to bring out the big guns, then. Contact a tabloid in the UK. The story about the “missing” canoeist is fizzling out and they will jump on this opportunity for a sob story that engages their readers in a manhunt. Offer one paper an exclusive and they may even make a contribution towards the kids’ expenses.

--

Maestro

couple of things..

Are the kids that your MIL adopted from the lady in question issues from a relationship to a Thai or Englishman?

If from a Thai 'liasion' would you be aware or would you assume that the new Angrit hubby knows of them?

You say that she left (only ) 3 of her kids....are there more?

Noticed from your earlier post the your MIL has already adopted 6 kids...is that now up to 9?

Finally I know lots of Thai women who live here in the UK /husbands etc...some happy some not who have offspring still in LOS and all (most) take their family responsibilities very seriously....and usually their spouses are very supportive.

:o

Finally if she dosnt want to be found and the story is true..then.....maybe thats her choice...wotever..........init

MIL has 6 adopted children in total,

the question is about a thai & thai relationship

however the mother has re-married and moved to the UK with her new hubby ( i think she was a bar lass)

i can't believe there is nothiong i can do?!

cheers for all the help

It might be much easier to find him and thus through that her

Where were they married - if an Amphur go there and get his name??

So she has left her 3 kids from an earlier Thai marrage (u did say.. re married) in LOS and did what one or 3 ladies in the past have done and found their true love and destiny with their Mr Rites.....and sodded off to Angrit Land .....yeah..

So wot about the kids other half ..their....real daddy?..eh.......................I know stupid question.... :o

Put the word out around the village where the MiL lives that your numbers have come up on the UK lottery and that you are about to gift a couple of million Bht to each of the children.

The jungle telegraph will do the walking for you and she'll show up in no time.

Put the word out around the village where the MiL lives that your numbers have come up on the UK lottery and that you are about to gift a couple of million Bht to each of the children.

The jungle telegraph will do the walking for you and she'll show up in no time.

Spot on GuestHouse that is the winner for sure