.co.th Registration And Hosting

JuniorExPat

I'm being super lazy here, under the guise of being sensible! Lazy because I have not even made a search of the forum and sensible because this landscape probably changes on a regular basis so current information may be best.

I wish to register a .co.th domain name and host its site so that Thai visitors logging in from Thailand get the best download experience. It is essential that the host allows or provides WordPress installations. This will not be a big site, I am not looking for a dedicated server or anything anywhere near that league.

Is there any provider who stands out from the crowd?

Thanks in advance,

JxP

To register a .co.th domain, you will need to have a company registered in Thailand. They don't make it easy.

Once you have the domain, you would be able to host anywhere (Simply change the DNS pointing to your servers nameservers). I recommend www.hostgator.com, I currently host multiple sites on one of their shared plans and I've never had any problems.

To register a .co.th domain, you will need to have a company registered in Thailand. They don't make it easy.

Once you have the domain, you would be able to host anywhere (Simply change the DNS pointing to your servers nameservers). I recommend www.hostgator.com, I currently host multiple sites on one of their shared plans and I've never had any problems.

Thanks Norrad - back to the drawing board for me then! I don't really want or need a Thai registered company yet.

I thoroughly recommend Hostgator too but won't post my affiliate link here! :o

Best,

Marc.

No problem mate. I went through the same thing. I wanted to translate one of my sites and host a Thai versions under a .co.th domain. Found it wasn't worth the hassle. Just register a .com and promote in Thailand.

ps. I can't edit my post now, but I checked the forum rules and couldn't find anything about affiliates. Oops, I just found it, listed as "Referral ID's".

Can a mod please edit that. Sorry in advance :o

• 1 month later...