Work Permit As A Consultant

Ok I have a Thai Company for over 20 years. All balance sheets correct, tax's paid each year etc (although basically no business at this time).

I also have one year visas for more than 10 years (mixture of marriage and retirement).

Dilemma is that I have a Thai NGO wishing me to consult for them (as I am an expert in that particular field) and as they only obtain WP's for their permanant longterm staff I wondered whether I can obtain a WP for myself as a consultant for my own company. I would then make the consultancy contract between my company and the NGO, even though I would be the one providing the services etc. The NGO would pay my salary directly to my Bank and would also pay my personal taxes. So has anyone any experience with this type of WP situation. Thank you in advance for any comments or solutions.

I had a IT consultancy which was a Thai ltd company - i worked as a consulted and the company invoiced and i drew salary and directors benefits rom that.

I think it should state something on your letters of association ie what biz you aere in but i am sure they can be changed and you can add the consultancy

Ask sunbelt - they will know better than me.