First 90 Days Of Multiple Entry Non-imm O About To End

When I was in the UK I applied for and got a one year multiple entry Non-immigrant 'O' visa. As far as I am aware, this means that to trigger the next 90 days I just have to do a straight forward visa run - without any paper work.... Is this correct? Please advise asap. Thanks.

Yes that's right. I have the same visa and just hop over the border sometimes, other times try and make a little holiday out of it.

No paperwork required, just check at the border that they do stamp you in for 90 days, as a friend got a 30 day stamp without realising - went to immigration and they said tough sh1t, you should have checked.

Edit to add: You need 2 passport photos. I forgot last time and they charged me 100 baht, but didn't take any pictures.

Edited by sweetchariot

When I was in the UK I applied for and got a one year multiple entry Non-immigrant 'O' visa. As far as I am aware, this means that to trigger the next 90 days I just have to do a straight forward visa run - without any paper work.... Is this correct? Please advise asap. Thanks.

You do not say what border you intend using. Some borders you need a Visa to enter, ie Laos or Burma so yes you might need some photos. If going to Malaysia no Visa is needed to enter.

When you know where you are going come back here and ask specifically for that crossing.

Yeah, I was talking about Cambodia, as I believe the OP is in Pattaya. The photos are for the VOA in Cambodia, but they obviously don't need them as last time I was just 'fined' for not having them. Burma is the same, not been to Laos or Malaysia.

Is Laos the same as Cambodia, ie VOA, or do you have to do it in advance. I was surprised that I had to get a visa in advance for Vietnam, and thinking about Laos for next border weekend away in Jan.

Yeah, I was talking about Cambodia, as I believe the OP is in Pattaya. The photos are for the VOA in Cambodia, but they obviously don't need them as last time I was just 'fined' for not having them. Burma is the same, not been to Laos or Malaysia.

Is Laos the same as Cambodia, ie VOA, or do you have to do it in advance. I was surprised that I had to get a visa in advance for Vietnam, and thinking about Laos for next border weekend away in Jan.

Laos Visa can be obtained at the border for a cost of 1,500 Baht for a Brit. Different nationalities differ. I gather you get a better price if you pay in U S Dollars. I think you do need photos.

Went to Mai Sae in June Paid 500 Baht no Photo was asked for. Told the man at Mayanmar side just wanted stamp to go back to Thialand. Handed him my Pasport and gave him 500 Baht. I suspect the 500 went into a special fund anyway just walked back across the bridge and fillled in the entry form got 90 day stamp from Thai Imigration EASY Maybe things are differant at other crossings.

My plan would be to do the visa run probably to Cambodia and back in a day? Is this wise. By the way, thanks for all the advice so far.

Yes thats absolutely fine. If you go on an arranged trip expect to pay in the region of 2,000 for everything. If you go by yourself it will cost you 1,000 for the VOA in Cambodia, and 100 for an exit stamp.

Take your passport and 2 photos, and thats it.