Oliver Stone To Build A Film Studio In Thailand

sriracha john

I've never seen Natural Born Killers.

Is it about Thai drivers?

Now that is just plain witty, lol.

Places around Thailand surely provide great locations for all kind of TV programs as well, not just movies.

Yes many tv series from Europe, Japan and other parts of the world are shot here as well partially. It is sometimes amazing what you get to play in.

Waerth

strange!!!

Does "Ollie" has a Thai passport perhaps??????

Granted a"special"status in thailand perhaps?

I was tought that farangs couldnt buy land in Thailand....

thai spouse perhaps or is there a loophole in Thai law i am unaware of?

i follow with interest>

hgma

The film industry is promoted by the Board of Investment, one of the privileges they can grant firms who meet their requirements is the right to own land, nothing strange about that, not a loop hole either, however should they shut up shop they will have to sell within one year.

He could feasibly even have this firm purchase a landed residence provided its within a certain distance of the place of business, although again if they cease to operate here he would be forced to sell.

and who are you? post a pic so we can verify your 30-40 roles for the past two year, me think rubbish mak mak.

First of all to check it you better watch all Thai tv channels and all Thai series and tv shows 24 hrs a day how were you going to do that? Usually I do not get told when a show will air but I have a small stint in Chuan Chyn Cafe wich should air on December 24th 17.30 TITV. I am doing the opener (singing 1 couplet of a christmas song with someone else) I am the guy dressed as Santa Joon (poor Santa Claus).

Furthermore you can come and see me in person at the Pattaya 2007 Countdown at the Bali Hai Pier were the comedy group I play in will perform.

Waerth

FYI, "Pinkville (2008) (announced)" has been canceled due to the writes strike. A lot of farangs (and hopeful locals) went to auditions in Bangkok and Chiang Mai before it was announced in the beginning of December that the producers where pulling the plug.