Wanted In Pattaya The New Apple Phone New Or Used

funfun

i have had one for a month, after a lot of shopping around, talking to people and burning some bridges with people i had dealt with before who clearly didn't know whats involved with this phone in Thailand. i recommend Hot Telecom in Tuk Com Pattaya Thai. its in the middle of the mobile sales hall, not on the left side. he has been very helpful with minor problems, he is knowledgeable about the phone and the update firmware process of an illegally unlocked phone. it will take about an 1/2 hour to process to your contacts, pictures etc frok your old phone. get a scrathc guard on the touch screen and a rubber case, they do not like being dropped. do not pay until you are satisfied. i had to virtually snatch my cash back and run from a dealer in Big C. take care........ oh prices fluctuate daily dependant on supply but expect to pay 21-23,000baht. i hope that helps

I heard something similar, that if they send you a 'SIM Update' they could lock your phone again and render it useless. That's a bit of a risk when your spending that kind of money surely. Is there any way to avoid that happening, or do you just 'pay yer money and take yer chance'?

despite decenters comments about the phone, it pees all over my other phone (an N95) plus it connects to my Kenwood in the car and plays songs and video through the sound system. also when wearing the bluetooth earpiece when driving and the phone rings, it fades the sound, pauses the song or video , the phone rings over the car sound system and beeps the earpiece, you answer it and then finish your call and up the song or vid comes back right where you left it. fantastic bit of kit, the GPS is twice as good as the Nokia (for free-no subs)and when you get direct access to websites that navigate like you are on the tower system at home, who needs WAP? once you have had one you will never go back ........

I heard something similar, that if they send you a 'SIM Update' they could lock your phone again and render it useless. That's a bit of a risk when your spending that kind of money surely. Is there any way to avoid that happening, or do you just 'pay yer money and take yer chance'?

They don't send you an update. You are offered an update in iTunes; just never click to accept it; it's very easy to avoid!