Anyone Got A Mobile Phone For Sale?

motoyen

My gf's phone is on it's last legs and I would like to get her a different one for Christmas. She currently has a razr so something similar would be great as she is familiar with the Motorola OS. Please pm me with what you've got, condition and asking price.

Is she only worth a used phone??? :o If I tried that my wife would be out buying ducks :D

Seriously, visit MBK (assuming you're in BKK of course), lots of good used phones often many occasionally maybe with a warranty.

Edited by Crossy

Is she only worth a used phone??? :o If I tried that my wife would be out buying ducks :D

55555! Know what you mean- but Ms. bino would probably be buying a nice sharp pair of scissors!

Make your lady happy- wrap up something new! Even if it is a "lesser" model. Thais hate used stuff.

However, if you are bound & determined for a used phone. MBK is a good plan- the mother of all used phone places. however- lots of babies in Bangkok also. Almost every shopping plaza has an IT / Mobile Phone area. Maybe take her shopping and let her pick the one she wants!?

:o It's Christmas and she's only gonna get 'used' phone? Is that it you could afford then, like I always say, thought that counts. Unfortunately I don't have any 'used' phone for sale right now but why don't you go to MBK (just like Crossy said) there are plenty of 'used' phones and I'm sure you will find something that fits with your 'budget'.

Hubby dearest gave me a Nokia 6288 for my birthday this year. New, naturally. And definitely without the stealthphone software installed!

Agreed, you won't be winning any brownie points giving her a used phone. If you can't afford a new phone then spring for something else, but not used.**

***Tip from a woman who wouldn't be going out looking for ducks or scissors but would be mightily displeased that said loved one was not generous enough to spring for something new

ive got an old nokia for sale.. its the type that retail for 900b brand new.. it has a magic price right now because its about 6 months old and ive dropped it a lot... going for 400 baht and a bottle of rum.

I am serious about this.

If you do decided to look at new phones check out the Nokia 2630, its fairly new and is nice, small, sleek, with a camera and stuff, pretty cool i think its about 3500 baht.