All Bars Not Supposed To Sell Alcohol, Any Nicked?

funfun

A visit to Pattaya last year clashed with an election and I recall having to drinking beer out of a coke bottle with a straw... :o

Maybe if one of the political parties were to say they would scrap the alchool bans, they would be shore of an easy victory as I assume the ban affects all Thai even if they do not drink.

BB

my regular in soi 4. 10,000bht fine

The tea must not have been the correct strength. :o

undercover cops. He figured may as well stay open and he did and made a killing! 10,000k was a good investment

not a good investment, maybe a gamble that paid off, app it should have been 15 days monkey for cashier, boss and customers, then 250,000 fine and no bar 3 months, but at least they did ok thats the main thing, but maybe a bit more cautious next weekend for same same!

im really looking forward to it as i have always enjoyed drinking beer from a t cup! :D

well all bars supposed to not serve alcohol and i heard (from a man in a pub, so it must be true) cafe ole soi 6 had a run in with them and a big bar on soi diana (dont know name) maybe true or if you know of any?

The manager of the 'big bar on Soi Diana' told me last night that he was arrested for selling alcohol on Saturday night so last night he was being a good boy and not selling even though all the small beer bars were.