Please Advice For Visa

I had a year visa non imm O for this year but now i should renew it...

But the problem is that my visa was bassed on a marriage certificate and that i am divorced just last week... :o What to do now for apply a new visa. What are the alternatives?

I am belgium nationality...

Thanks

uptome

But the problem is that my visa was bassed on a marriage certificate and that i am divorced just last week... :o What to do now for apply a new visa. What are the alternatives?

Thanks

uptome

ask at imigration and dont tell them you divorced unless they ask?

or maybe nip home and just get a normal 1 year!

or get you sorted quicker just nip to laos and get x2 tourist, for the time being!

best of luck

Thanks

uptome

Illegal. Will cause many problems if this is discovered.

If you make an apllication based on marriage and yet you are divorced you will be looking over your shoulder constantly.

How old are you? Retirement possible?

But the problem is that my visa was bassed on a marriage certificate and that i am divorced just last week... :D What to do now for apply a new visa. What are the alternatives?

Thanks

uptome

If you make an apllication based on marriage and yet you are divorced you will be looking over your shoulder constantly.

Retirement is not possible! I am to young for that :o ... Somebody told me to get a normal year visa. What are the required issues to get that?

Thanks to all for the feedback!

But the problem is that my visa was bassed on a marriage certificate and that i am divorced just last week... :D What to do now for apply a new visa. What are the alternatives?

Thanks

uptome

Retirement is not possible! I am to young for that :o ... Somebody told me to get a normal year visa. What are the required issues to get that?

as far as im aware (someone will corret me) only one issue that is apply in your country.

as for my earlier reply i am not saying tell lies, i am saying apply and if no-one asks a question you dont have to answear it.

Thanks

uptome

as far as im aware (someone will corret me) only one issue that is apply in your country.

as for my earlier reply i am not saying tell lies, i am saying apply and if no-one asks a question you dont have to answear it.

Advice like that is likely to get him imprisoned and deported.

He is signing/making a declaration that he is applying for the Visa based on marriage. Yet he is divorced. You advise him to do that?

Sheeesh.

Thanks

uptome

There is no such visa.

To gain a Non-Immigrant O visa renewal you need the cooperation of your ex wife. Without it, you are back to the drawing board. Bluff will not work with Immigration.

This is exactly the situation!!

Without a wife to speak up you will NOT receive the 1 year extension.

Back home is the only option for a one year visa,

and even that depends on where you come form.