Credit Card Debt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would she want to sell her car when she knows she can dupe some dumb farang into paying the debt AND keep the car?

If its not this guy, it will be the next one.

300k? Hmmm, i've heard of 200k fees being payed to "Agents" to arrange visas & 3 month trips to Europe to work in brothels. One girl i knew even got married to a respectable gay Thai man so it was to look like a business trip for him taking his wife along. Didn't work. But then it never would as she was arrested in Germany and deported for working illegally a few years previously.

I am unsure if they get the facilitators fee back if visa refused. I've heard yes less costs AND no.

Why I don't believe the story is because it is a round figure, My 22 year old Thai girlfriend (I am 66) came up to me a few days a go and wanted money to pay for her studies coarse at Ramkhamhaeng Uni, she asked for 1,720 Baht (far more plausible). Because she was so precise I laughed and jokingly said 1,720 Baht and 25 stang.

i dont tink she be yr gf if you said no cannot give you munney for skool

blizzard From the level of the spelling on your post, I would say somebody also did not pay for your schooling. But I think I detect a note of jealousy.

Had a friend who came to Visit me from thre US. Met a young girl in a bar. I told him to be real careful.She told him she loved him Mak Mak he had a good heart,

A few days later he told me had bought her a ring and 3 balt bracelet, I advised him to tell her he wanted to see it the next week. SHE TOLD HIM SHE HAD TO SELL IT. MUM WAS SICK. I tryed to tell him , sometime you have to learn your self. Be ware

Edited by tracer5050

Had a friend who came to Visit me from thre US. Met a young girl in a bar. I told him to be real careful.She told him she loved him Mak Mak he had a good heart,

A few days later he told me had bought her a ring and 3 balt bracelet, I advised him to tell her he wanted to see it the next week. SHE TOLD HIM SHE HAD TO SELL IT. MUM WAS SICK. I tryed to tell him , sometime you have to learn your self. Be ware

Ahh, but this girl's diferent, she wants 300,000 in cash... LOL

im jealous of yr gurl sir.............lol.

give us sane peeple a break. you almost 4x as old as her. id like to give her an examination in what she sees in a matured farang...............lol.

22 to 66 is 3x not 4x. Is the real problem here the man's age or that you dropped out of school after the 2nd grade?

wot am i missing here. 66 divided by 22 equals 4. well anyways where do 66 year olds go finding 22 yr old gf?
4x22 was 88 when i went to school !. have they changed it ? :D

ziss de nu kinda massamatics yu dond now about Vigoman. musta bin atches sins yu went to skool. by yuself a massamaticbuk and rid it! :o

We got the girl to scan in all the information relating to this deal and send it via email.

Several documents arrived. They were all in Thai, but I sifted through it all and after tranlating it, found I had the following:

- 5 documents related to the the car in her name

- 3 documents were credit cards in other peoples name

- 1 document was credit card in her name

- 1 document was a mortgage on her house (quite normal and nothing to do with this company debt)

Even after adding up all the debt on the 4 credit cards, they did not come anywhere near to the initlal amount she claimed she owed.

The car documents only proved she had equity in the car sufficient to pay off most of this 'debt' anyway

She now claims to have left the bar she was working in after my chum sent her the 10000 baht bar fine.

I am off to Koh Samui again this weekend and have told my friend I will NOT be going to that bar to see if she is still there. As far as I am concerned this whole episode is nothing to do with me for 2008 - my New Years Resolution!!

He reckons that if she does not send a credit card statement with the debt in the company name or her name, he will not contact her again. He has sent 3 text messages to her in the last 3 days which she has not replied to. He still sounds way to keen to me.

I don't know about you, but I don't believe he can go 'cold turkey' on this particular girl and he will be 'sniffing' around her for the foreseeable future.

Nothing to do with me though!!

Happy New Year to you all

Edited by dsfbrit

wot am i missing here. 66 divided by 22 equals 4. well anyways where do 66 year olds go finding 22 yr old gf?
4x22 was 88 when i went to school !. have they changed it ? :D

ziss de nu kinda massamatics yu dond now about Vigoman. musta bin atches sins yu went to skool. by yuself a massamaticbuk and rid it! :D

are you his new mate now ? :D:o

i dont tink she be yr gf if you said no cannot give you munney for skool.
I wish i had a vagina !,..seems men will do anything to get into it :D

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Men get delivered into the world from there, then spend the rest of their lives trying to get back in!! :o