Scamp And Ning

RDN

How long will it last?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...She really is too good to be true - why can't she tone down her looks a bit? She looks like a slighly taller, Thai Angelina Jolie but with better lips, and she thinks I'm handsome!!!  I can tell you now in all honesty that I look alright, but I'm not what I would call handsome....

Good luck GS and Ning!

would that be the trans-sexual Ning working in the katoey bar downstairs at the Nana? great knockers..  :D

go there often do you...? Must be a regular if you know their names... :o

no toastie old man... it's that bkk barney poster, he was tellin me all about the going on in there.. i think he's selling picture postcrads of tranny ning, if any one is interested :D

no toastie old man... it's that bkk barney poster, he was tellin me all about the going on in there.. i think he's selling picture postcrads of tranny ning, if any one is interested

It's like watching someone rob comedy at gunpoint and then kick it in the nuts repeatedly before shooting it in the face, then turning the gun on themself.

• 4 weeks later...

no toastie old man... it's that bkk barney poster, he was tellin me all about the going on in there.. i think he's selling picture postcrads of tranny ning, if any one is interested

It's like watching someone rob comedy at gunpoint and then kick it in the nuts repeatedly before shooting it in the face, then turning the gun on themself.

:o:D:D nice one fth

It is very difficult to say.

Honestly said, I don't have an idea.

Will it be long, will it be short?

The only thing I can do is to express my hopes that the relationship between our Scamp and his beloved Ning will last neither too long nor too short.

I personally thought it would  at least last about 6 months.... :o

Well maybe - just maybe - we haven't heard the last from Ning, via Scampy. But I do have a horrible feeling that the "Irish father" could be her long-time boyfriend, and the "appendicitis" could just be an excuse to get away quickly. One glimmer of hope is that she knew Scampy would be hurt when she left him, and so she did it quick and clean - this could mean that she has some genuine feelings for him, so who knows what may happen in the future? Wouldn't it be great if she came back, said she missed him, and wanted to try again....? Too much to hope for? :D

Wouldn't it be great if she came back, said she missed him, and wanted to try again....? Too much to hope for? 

I fully expect he hasn't seen the last of her. I don't agree however, that it would be a good thing. Next time she wants someone to provide a bed, food and DVDs, she will be back. No doubt hoping his finances have improved. She never intended it to be for a long time. I hope that he finds someone who deserves him, but he needs love so much, I fear he will be taken again by the first girl who sees his need and exploits it.

Wouldn't it be great if she came back, said she missed him, and wanted to try again....? Too much to hope for? 

I fully expect he hasn't seen the last of her. I don't agree however, that it would be a good thing. Next time she wants someone to provide a bed, food and DVDs, she will be back. No doubt hoping his finances have improved. She never intended it to be for a long time. I hope that he finds someone who deserves him, but he needs love so much, I fear he will be taken again by the first girl who sees his need and exploits it.

She just called and says she does miss me and is considering a re-try.

I told her that we should think about it first and that she should only come down and join me when I am settled in and have a decent wage and she can find work also and won't be bored.

(I'm leaving Hua Hin next week)

She's not that bad Polly, she's just very difficult at times and she needs to think about what she really wants.

She just called and says she does miss me and is considering a re-try.

I told her that we should think about it first and that she should only come down and join me when I am settled in and have a decent wage and she can find work also and won't be bored.

(I'm leaving Hua Hin next week)

She's not that bad Polly, she's just very difficult at times and she needs to think about what she really wants.

Are you serious scamp?? and if you are it's great news are you going back to bangkok?

I fear he will be taken again by the first girl who sees his need and exploits it.

Scamp is in an unfortunately fortunate position to see the tell of the tape about that. I rememeber in the other thread that at one point he had considered eating a TP roll soup. And on several occasions it was Ms Ning that provided the grub and or entertainment.

One can't be exploited for money if one doesn't have any.

:o Coffee!!! :D