How Do People Know?

meemiathai

i reckon bulldog deserved it :o

more importantly.. i own alcohol, & I want to know what happens if you get banned from the alcohol forum? if you get banned, as an owner of alcohol does that mean no more tech support? no more lifetime updates?

Eh...???

i reckon bulldog deserved it  :o

more importantly.. i own alcohol, & I want to know what happens if you get banned from the alcohol forum? if you get banned, as an owner of alcohol does that mean no more tech support? no more lifetime updates?

Pour yerslevft nanutherrr un Haaary

Read the first post again. Bulldog mentioned Begs had been banned, not the other way around...

Maybe he was simply saying that he reckoned bulldog deserved banning.

You just come back under a different name and start with 0 posts.

Quite futile really.

I noticed earlier that Bluecat was banned - quite a shame - but don't know the circumstances etc so i'll keep quite.

Perhaps being banned means "moving on to a better place"

(ooooohhhh the claw! taking us to a better place. ooOOOooooohhh!)

theclaw.jpg

i'm not supposed to talk about such things... but let me just say that if you have multiple accounts, thats a bad thing. If you abuse others, thats a bad thing, just read the Forum rules before doing anything out of the ordinary.

Chaow, Peace, Aur Reviour, g'nite :D:o:D

Carefull phazey, Admins have stated that anyone mentioning the "Primary colour of light other than Red and Green" "Felis catus" being "subject to an exclusion order" is just cause to be likewise dealt with.

PS: It is only a temporary measure so I'm told.

i'm not supposed to talk about such things... but let me just say that if you have multiple accounts, thats a bad thing. If you abuse others, thats a bad thing, just read the Forum rules before doing anything out of the ordinary.

Chaow, Peace, Aur Reviour, g'nite :D:o:D

Banning people without due warning , Reason and based on personal feelings of a mod is a bad thing also :D

I'm all for a list available for everyone to see who's banned, why and for how long.

It maybe would give the forum an open feel , instead of people and posts dissapearing and mods trying to cover it up. :D

Please see the Forum Guidlines

Specifically...

8)Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended members found creating additional accounts will be banned.

no one is exempt...if you have multiple nicks come forward now and PM a mod, or face the consequences of the rules...not that hard eh?

Eventually we find out. :o

:D Cheers

Chaow, Peace, Aur Reviour, g'nite  :D  :o  :D

Banning people without due warning , Reason and based on personal feelings of a mod is a bad thing also :D

I'm all for a list available for everyone to see who's banned, why and for how long.

It maybe would give the forum an open feel , instead of people and posts dissapearing and mods trying to cover it up. :D

Absolutely right!

As I said many times, some transparence of the moderators is missing.

Missing informations about members, banning, deleting posts etc....means to search around, to guess what happen, to open threads to ask other members....

They made now a sector where everybody is allowed to post....

I think, this might be a solution for a while....

I dont know about begs but BlueCat only had them when he'd already got baned, AngryCat and BoredCat I think.

He did'nt try to hide it.( or at least not very well :D )

Oh I agree with darknight and Yohan, but we've all said the same thing on many threads before, some of which have'nt even been deleted :o

so how 'bout them Mets eh?

It's a Horror show, as any New Yorker ( like Myself ) can tell you...

Had no idea there was such a thing as a Baseball, let alone a Mets fan on Thai visa!

If you are born in New York,you're naturally supposed to be a Yankee Fan...But I also love the Mets, even though they tend to suck every year...But I like rooting for the underdog.........That and the fact that Shea Stadium ( where the Mets play their home games ) is near my house! :D

But Every game I go to at Shea, they always lose....It's hard to belive that they actually had a chance of being NL East contenders..Last July they were one game from being first place......It also doesn't help that they also have a HUGE injury list too...

But after the Padres swept them in four games.... And last Sunday's Game against the LA Dodgers..... :wub: The Fans are getting angry, and that's not good for Ticket sales..

I'm afraid it looks like it will be anoither 90 - loss season... Art Howe ( The Team Manager ) is most likely going to get the boot if that happens... Even though he has two years left on his contract...

But as the Met's saying goes...." You Gotta Believe! "

Sorry this post is off topic.... I hope I don't get bannned now.... :o:D

Narachon: The only Yankees/Met Baseball fan on Thai visa... :D

.....Still getting over the shock of last nights Indians / Yankees game..... ( 22 - 0 ) :D

Please see the Forum Guidlines

Specifically...

8)Multiple accounts on the Thaivisa Forum are not permitted. Any member found to have more than one account will be suspended. Suspended members found creating additional accounts will be banned.

and Banned members creating new accounts , tuky???

Some flaw in your mods logic i presume :D

or should we stop talking to our friends just because a mod high on *chang* decided to be an axxxle for the day ?

I have more then one account cause the" Banned til 2006 ones" don't work anymore , neither can i remove them . Neither do you guys even know they exist anymore.

How many of the 12000 or so members do you think are genuine? Half ?

You guys mostly create the problem yourself but are just not able to even slightly admit it. Only response ever is..... silence.

Or maybe this comment will be removed again by tommorrow. :o

no one is exempt...if you have multiple nicks come forward now and PM a mod, or face the consequences of the rules...not that hard eh?

I have nothing against you tuky but this comment is ludicrous. Maybe the mods should start cleaning all their nicks up first :D

So Begs has been banned? Mixed feelings. I like arguing with a righteous, 'right on' idiot, so that's the bad side of it: I can't read his whittering responses anymore. The good side is for the same reason: how did England produce someone like that?!? :o

Eventually we find out.

Bah.. What a Jobsworth Pratt, you need help!

I bet your one of Howards Voulenteers as well.. No need to ban me nothing much worth coming back to here any more.

BYE..

Narachon: The only Yankees/Met Baseball fan on Thai visa... :o

.....Still getting over the shock of last nights Indians / Yankees game..... ( 22 - 0 ) :D

You spoke way too soon dude. There are at least 2 other yankee fans who use thaivisa. myself and a friend who also posts once in a while.

baseball in the uk is actually called rounders and played by women, real men play rugby, anyway enough of these sports ramblings, back to the topic of the banned, i thought begs was ok, and to ban him for using multiple niks was definetately justified, the rules are there to be obeyed, if you dont like the rules then post somewhere else, i for one shall be pming tukyleith and confessing my previous user names as i realise the errors of my ways and i for one do not want to be breaking any rules, i believe it finally dawned on me at the bible study lesson this morning, me, begs and the vicar sitting having a nice cup of tea, when the vicar asked if there was anything we wanted to get off our chests, begs looked down at the floor and turned bright red, it was then he admitted to using multiple user names on internet forums and also visiting certain sites that have a certain sort of pictures that us normal posters wouldnt want to view, the naked female form is not something that males should see unless they are married to the lady in question and are actually trying to make babies,( and as for these threads about condoms and birth control obviously they should all be banned)

anyway i have to pm tuky now and hope for forgiveness :o