Teeth Whitening/bleaching

designersing

Hi I quit smoking a month ago and would like to bring back the whiteness to my teeth, I thought about Bleaching or Whitening at Dentists in Bangkok, does anyone have any advice on best places to go and how much roughly I will be looking at to pay for this kind of services. Many thanks in advance!

DSG

• 3 weeks later...

i have been told by a dentist that bleaching can increase the sensitivity of your gums and teeth

this makes perfect sense as i have a bleaching tray and bleached my uppers a number of times and yes my upper teeth are more sensitive to hot, cold, pain, foods, etc

but it comes and goes

i see the options have increased over the years to many over the counter items and laser of which i know nothing about

i am interested, my lowers are in need

Had mine laser cleaned last year at the Bangkok Pattaya hospital and there was a vast improvement in whiteness,cost about 10k baht and spoke to my dentist in the UK before having the treatment and he assured me there was no bad side effect.

I'm pretty sure bleaching can damage your teeth. Surely a good clean will provide good enough results. Maybe there is some other cosmetic procedure. Explore possibilities.