Who Can Help Me?

Sorry, but my real work is software developer.

Dj is only a hobby!

Thanks!

I think i change my homepage, is better.

Marco

What languages do you have expertise in developing with ? JAVA, C, C++,C#, Perl, PHP,VB, Embedded C, etc.... ???

Your CV only mentions your ability to use vendor products(Crystal, Adobe, Macromedia etc....) as opposed to developing products.

There will be no demand for competent end users of products because they are a dime a dozen in the local thai population.

If you have significant expertise in software devlopment/architecture, especially in a particular discipline that doesn't have such a mature work base in LOS ie: security/cryptology, lare scale enterprise transaction systems etc... , then you may possess some value to a company in LOS.

Is there an realistic chance to get a job as a DJ in Thailand?

I'm also very interested in that topic.

Ciao

Ricci

I am not an expert, but here is my guess:

Unless you are already famous from a foreign scene, you won't get paid that well, even if you do manage to find work. At any rate, it is unlikely to be enough to support you according to the present rules anyway (minimum 50.000 baht per month in order to qualify for a work permit).

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Penelope,

i'm studying PHP but i'm not so expert now, but i work with php staff and my company develope only in php (www.geritec.it)

When i think i'm expert i write it on my CV/Resume.

But i'm currently open to any kind of opportunity.

Thanks

www.iwanttoliveinthailand.com

CU

• 5 weeks later...